Ayodhya Tour Package From Delhi – 8384066726
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR:
Ayodhya, one of Hinduism’s sacred cities, is the birthplace of Rama and the setting of the epic Ramayana. It is located in the Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh. The epic describes Lord Rama’s fourteen-year exile, victory over evil, and return to Ayodhya with his wife Sita. Since then, millions of Hindus across the world have celebrated this return as Diwali, the world’s largest Hindu festival. The Hindu-Muslim conflicts over the construction of a temple and temple have also left their mark on Ayodhya’s history. Ayodhya is a well-connected city with routes connecting it to major and neighbor cities and states. There is an airport in Lucknow, which is approximately 130 kilometres from Ayodhya, from which one can easily fly to Ayodhya. Ayodhya is also well connected by train from cities such as Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, and others. In the city’s restaurants and hotels, vegetarian food is often served and offered. Makan-Malai Restaurant, one of Ayodhya’s most popular restaurants, offers an exotic blend of fine cuisine and beverages. Staying in Ayodhya is not a problem because there are many Dharamshalas near railway stations and major tourist attractions. Birla Dharamshala, Hotel Ramprastha, Jain Dharamshala, Pathik Niwas Saket, Ram Dham Guest House, and others are among the most famous Dharamshalas. Ayodhya temples are well-known throughout the country, and Ayodhya is well-known for its ancient temples, which attract a large number of tourists every year.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT AYODHYA?
In the Faizabad city of Ayodhya, there are mainly three seasons. There are three seasons: winter, monsoon, and summer. Winters in Ayodhya last from October to March, with temperatures ranging from 5 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees Celsius. The best time to visit Ayodhya is in the winter, when the weather is mild and top attractions can be explored in full force. A variety of festivals held in the city also contribute to the city’s cultural, vibrant, and engaging atmosphere. Since a large number of tourists visit Ayodhya during this season, prices are slightly higher than during the rest of the year, but it is well worth the extra cost. Following that, the monsoon season lasts from July to September, with temperatures ranging from 24 to 32 degrees Celsius. It is best to avoid visiting Ayodhya during the monsoon season because heavy rainfall is common, which can lead to flooding, which can interrupt and ruin your tour plans. Finally, the months of April to June are considered summer, with temperatures ranging from 28 to 48 degrees Celsius. During the summers, the weather in Ayodhya is extremely hot and humid, making it difficult to visit the temples and explore the sights. The hot and dry winds, known locally as the ‘loo,’ sometimes blow through the streets, causing people to pass out or have difficulty breathing. If you intend to visit during the summer, it is recommended that you bring light clothing, medications, and water bottles with you. Overall, winter is the best time to visit Ayodhya and experience all of the top things to do in Ayodhya, from the Ayodhya temple to the lakes and forests.
IN AYODHYA, THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT INCLUDE:
The best places to visit in Ayodhya are listed below:
- Moti Mahal – Also known as the ‘Pearl Palace,’ Moti Mahal was the home of Shuja-Ud-wife, Daulah’s Bahu Begum. The designs are intricately carved into the structure, rendering a visit to this palace very picturesque.
- Kanak Bhavan – Built in the 19th century, Kanak Bhavan is also known as ‘Sone Ka Ghar.’ Many visitors come to Kanak Bhavan because it is a very holy place and one of the best places to visit in Ayodhya.
- Guptar Ghat – Situated on the banks of the Sarayu River, Guptar Ghat is thought to be the location of Lord Ram’s ‘jal samadhi,’ or simply put, a place where Lord Ram drowned himself and left the world.
- Dashrath Bhavan – Located in the heart of Ayodhya and built on the same site where Raja Dashrath died, Dashrath Bhavan is one of the best places to visit in Ayodhya. This is a very clean location that draws a large number of tourists throughout the year.
- Janki Mahal – This location is close to the highway and has a few nice Dharamshalas. This palace in Ayodhya is a stunning, vibrant, and mesmerizing sight.
- Mani Parvat Temple – Ayodhya tour packages typically include a visit to this Mani Parvat temple, which is one of the most famous temples in Ayodhya and is mentioned in the Ramayana as the location where Lord Hanuman uprooted an entire mountain containing the Sanjeevani booti in order to treat Lakshman. From the top of the temple, there is an impressive view, which attracts a large number of visitors.
- Ramkatha Park – This park is well-known for hosting a variety of religious activities, and a large number of people flock here to watch performing arts and displays.
- Naya Ghat – Ayodhya tourism will be incomplete without a visit to the Naya Ghat. Naya Ghat is one of Ayodhya’s most beautiful Ghats.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN AYODHYA:
Below is a list of top things to do in Ayodhya:
- Shop at Tehri Bazaar – Tehri Bazaar is one of Ayodhya’s most well-known shopping destinations, with a wide range of items. One of the best things to do in Ayodhya is go shopping in Tehri Bazaar, and don’t forget to bargain.
- Boating in Naya Ghat – Naya Ghat provides a breathtaking view of the Sarayu River and is a must-see destination. One of the most famous things to do in Ayodhya is to take a boat trip on the Naya Ghat.
- Explore the cuisine of Awantika – This restaurant is truly unique in that it offers a fantastic vegetarian menu that spans Chinese, Italian, and Indian cuisines. The unique Thali, which costs about 250 rupees and is highly sought after by many visitors, is the restaurant’s most popular dish.
- Picnic in Gulab Bari – Gulab Bari is a well-kept and breathtaking rose garden that surrounds the tomb of Shuja-Ud-Daulah.
- Explore the Bahu Begum Ka Maqbara, also known as the “Taj Mahal of the East,” which is a one-of-a-kind 42-meter-high Maqbara. Exploring this Mausoleum should undoubtedly be on your list of things to do in Ayodhya.
- Explore the Ram Katha Museum in Ayodhya, which houses a collection of one-of-a-kind paintings and ancient sculptures. It is stunning from the inside out, making it one of Ayodhya’s most famous attractions.
- Explore the Chakra Harji Vishnu Temple in Ayodhya, which is located on the Guptar Ghat and is the temple’s main attraction.
BOOK AYODHYA TOUR PACKAGES:
BOOK TOUR PACKAGES IN AYODHYA:
Are you looking for a mental holiday to get away from your everyday routine? Do you want to take your family to a religious site but aren’t sure where you should go? Don’t worry, you’ve arrived at the right spot. Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company In Delhi is the best tour operator you will ever come across because we offer a wide variety of Vehicles and tour packages that are both affordable and customised to our customers’ requirements. Ayodhya may be the perfect place for your religious pilgrimage. For Booking Call us – 8384066726.