DELHI TO AGRA TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 3 Days / 2 Nights
Places to Visit: Taj Mahal | Fatehpur Sikri | Agra Fort | Nehru Planetarium | Garden of five senses | Red fort | Qutub Minar
Delhi to Agra tours is more amazing when you are comfortable, the time needed is less and the trip is hassle free, and when hassle free trips are being talked about then, none but Wheelzonrent is the answer.
THE TWO CITIES:
AGRA – The city of Taj is one of the top places in North India, Uttar Pradesh to visit with a whole lot of points of attractions which are surely going to leave you amazed with its splendid beauty. Some of the attractive sites in Agra are – the tomb of Akbar, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and none other than the amazingly beautiful – Taj Mahal which belongs to the list of the seven wonders of the world.
MOVING AROUND THE CITY:
- The Taj Mahal – One of the seven wonders of the world belongs to this place. The land where Yamuna flows – Agra. The scenic and picturesque beauty of this place is going to leave you awestruck.
- Fatehpur Sikri – Witness the royalness of this place with your own eyes and enjoy the peaceful ambiance of the royal place.
- Agra Fort – The Long Agra Fort stands tall to welcome you all covering the main location of the city.
DELHI – The capital city of India is also one of the most famous metropolitan city in India. But, along with this, it is also home to so many significant places like the Parliament House (Rashtrapati Bhavan), the Lotus temple etc. Also it is the financial hub of India and is largely visited by a huge number of people both domestic and even international travellers. Some of the top attractions of Delhi are: Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhavan, National Museum, Chandni Chowk, Jantar Mantar, Sarojni Nagar and National Zoological Park.
- Nehru Planetarium – Experience space travel in the very famous Nehru Planetarium and allow yourself to get lost into the large space.
- Garden of five senses – This garden in Delhi is as beautiful as it’s name. It has a lake in it and is one of the most popular parks in Delhi where a lot of cultural activities take place. It is richly laden with the beauty of nature.
- Red fort – The very famous Red Fort in Delhi is a point which you just can’t miss.
- Qutub Minar – Qutub Minar stands tall in it’s glory with a height of 234 feet, and has gained the reputation of being the world’s tallest single standing tower.
DELHI TO AGRA TOURS:
A lot of people visit Delhi, cover up all the attractions in a minimum of three days and then retreat back to their homes. But, when travelling is being considered and it’s about exploring new places then, according to me, it is advisable to take a trip from Delhi to Agra. If a person is visiting Delhi then he or she should visit Agra too without fail. Going from Delhi to Agra does not take much time as these places are nearby and the journey may not be tiring if enjoyed correctly and obviously the package matters. A person just needs to free up two more days to complete all the attractions or attractive locations of Agra comfortably along with Delhi and when it comes to commute from Delhi to Agra then Wheelzonrent is always at your assistance. We provide you the best and the easiest Delhi to Agra Tour Packages, which, we guarantee you that can beat all other offers. We provide you the most comfortable and affordable trips from Delhi to Agra so that you don’t miss a chance to witness the amazing beauty and also the aesthetic monuments and other points of attraction of any of the either cities.
In our Delhi to Agra Tour Packages we don’t just pick you up from Delhi and drop you at Agra but, we also come with the facility to give you a tour round the city in full comfort and at a reasonable price.
Delhi’s roads are very well connected and a plethora of options are available to tour in – and – around the city. Delhi’s infrastructure is also among the best in India and in the year 2015, Delhi was ranked 28th in the list of the most visited city in the world. Our Delhi to Agra Tour is available in various Delhi to Agra Tour Packages which includes visiting the most attractive and the most visited places in both the cities – Agra and Delhi and receiving you from your desired place and dropping you at the same.
You can book a Delhi to Agra tour of your choice that is – your dates and times. We will be there at your doorstep to offer you our service. You can also have the Delhi to Agra Tour by car, all you need to do is to just inform us the number of members travelling and the date. We give you a ride through all the points of attractions ( both major and minor ). Then we drop you at the hotel of your choice where you would like to stay, all under the Delhi to Agra Tour Package.
The trip from Delhi to Agra is better via roadways. It also allows you to have a comfy road trips which adds on to the memories. Our Delhi to Agra Tour Packages is the best with the better facility and lesser time so that you can enjoy your voyage which gives you value of money and along with it countless of happy moments.
Contact Wheelzonrent to experience the best holidays both domestic and international. Trips can be customized too. You will be informed about all the details of the trip, along with all the things necessary in a trip. Travel to spend your off time. Get the best travel tips from Wheelzonrent. The company is ever ready to assist you, where ever you go.
- Day 01: Arrival in DelhiUpon arrival in Delhi at the airport, our representative of Sushant Travels will meet you. All day excursions to the sights of the capital of modern India. Examination of the symbol of Delhi, the five-tiered tower Qutub Minar erected in the twelfth century (height 72.5 meters), adorned along its entire length by graceful carvings. Nearby is the legendary stainless steel column. Then visit Akshardham – the most beautiful and largest in the world Hindu temple complex. The temple of Akshardham is included in the Guinness Book of Records as the most grandiose Hindu temple in the world. Excursion to the Presidential Palace, the buildings of the Parliament and the Central Secretariat (an interesting, slightly pompous, mixture of two centuries architecture) erected during the reign of the British Empire. Excursion to the memorial complex, erected in honor of the Indian soldiers who fell during the First World War, the Gates of India. A visit to Birla Mandir, which has a delightful architecture, and which is a famous religious landmark of the city. The temple is dedicated to Lord Narayana and the Goddess Lakshmi. Accommodation in the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 02: Delhi-AgraIn the morning drive to Agra, on the way stop in Sikandra for a photo. Visit the priceless pearl of India and the whole world, the seventh wonder of the world Taj Mahal, built by the Emperor of the Great Mughals Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is a beautiful tomb of white marble, which is the symbol of true great love. For the construction of the entire architectural complex, Shah Jahan spent all the huge reserves of his state treasury. Construction was conducted for 22 years by the best masters from all over the world. Survey of the ancient, amazing Fort Agra, built by three rulers, with its various halls and courts: the mosque for women, the Diwan-E-Aam (public hall), the Diwan-E-Khas (private audiences hall) and many others. Moving to Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03: Delhi DepartureAfter breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for boarding towards your next destination.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”