DELHI VARANASI TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 7 Days / 6 Nights
Places to Visit: Delhi | Lucknow | Varanasi
Welcome to India! We have got amazing Delhi Varanasi tour packages for you.
Varanasi originated behind the names of two rivers namely The Varun and The Assi. Varanasi is also known as Benaras (Banaras) is a city which is located on the banks of Ganga river in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is known to be a major religious centre and hub in India. It is also termed as the spiritual capital of the country, India. It is a belief that the city Varanasi stands on The Trishool that is also known as Trident, which was a weapon of Lord Shiva. This city is one of the seven sacred cities in Hindu religion and Jainism. Its name is also mentioned in many Hindu scriptures like The Rigveda, Shanda Purana, The Mahabharata, and The Ramayana. It lies along National Highway 2, which is connected with Kolkata, Kanpur, Agra, and Delhi. Varanasi is very famous for silk and muslin fabrics, ivory works, and sculpture. Varanasi is as old as 6000 years as a new study suggested.
Varanasi is known for its festivals like Holi, Diwali, Mahashivratri Ganga aarti. One cannot just miss its festivities and celebrations at any cost. You get to see a completely renewed look after the city is painted by the festival of colours. People love to enjoy festivals like Holi; even foreigners come to the city to get drenched in the colours and immerse in the festival vibes. Diwali is also celebrated with so much enthusiasm, the Ghats are decorated with lights and diyas (earthen lamps) all around them and huge crowd of pilgrims is there to witness the beauty of this festival.
Mahashivratri is celebrated on a very large and grand scale as Shiva is the most revered gods of India.
What is the best time if you are planning to go from Delhi to Varanasi with our Delhi Varanasi tour packages?
The months of October, November, December, January, and February are considered the best months and time to get Varanasi tour package from Delhi. February and March are spring season, so the weather remains quite pleasant. It gets quite cold when winters reach, so this is also probably the best time to explore Varanasi without being tired and suffering from the harsh summers. The average lowest temperature stays around 5 degrees Celsius, so if you’re going Delhi to Varanasi, you would be okay with the weather conditions.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN WHEN YOU GOING TO DELHI TO VARANASI:
We at Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company In Delhi try to cover most of the important places in our Delhi Varanasi tour packages.
- Kasha Vishwanath Temple – this temple is known and regarded as one of the most popular Hindu temples which are entirely dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located in the heart of the city Varanasi. This temple is considered as the core of the faith of hundreds and millions of people who believe in god.
- Ghats – Ghats are the most famous places in Varanasi, and they are religious spots, and several rituals are performed at them. There are spiritual vibes all around the Ghats. Some of them are Dashashwamedh Ghat, Assi Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Kedar Ghat, Shivala Ghat, Manmandir Ghat.
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple – it is situated by the Assi River was built around the 1900s by Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya a freedom fighter. It is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and Rama.
- Durga Temple – this temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and was built in 18th century near the Durga Ghats on the banks of the Ganga river.
- Tibetan Temple – it has a shrine with such stunning architecture.
- Nepali Temple – it is one of the oldest temples in Varanasi. It was built in the 19th century and dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Alamgir Mosque – it was built in 17th century by Mughal emperor, Aurangzeb. The architecture style is Indo- Islamic style which has high domes and intricate minarets.
- Ramnagar Fort – it is a historical monument in Varanasi.
- Vishwanath Gali – this is a street famous for shopping in Varanasi. The items are sold at affordable rates, and there is a lot of stuff to shop from.
- St. Mary’s Church – it is a 200-year-old phenomenal marvel, the oldest church in the southern part of Asia.
- Waterfalls – there are few waterfalls which are also popular tourist attractions.
BOOK DELHI VARANASI TOUR PACKAGES:
So, book our Delhi Varanasi tour packages by Car and visit Varanasi to explore all the above-mentioned places and feed your soul. We take people Delhi to Varanasi by Car and other modes of transportation. It takes around 13-15 hours to go to Delhi to Varanasi by Car.
- Day 01: Arrival DelhiPickup from Airport then you shell be transferred to Hotel for Check In. Late Evening for the Leisure.
- Day 02: Delhi – LucknowAfter Breakfast Full day Delhi local sightseeing you shall visit Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Humayun`s Tomb then take Snacks in Restaurant after that Visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & Lodhi Garden, Overnight Journey to Lucknow.
- Day 03: Lucknow Afternoon Sightseeing in Lucknow, which was the 18th century capital of Nawab Wazirs & the centre of Culture & Tradition. Visit the Bara & the Chota Imambara, Jama Masjid, Picture Gallery, the Clock Tower, Roomi Darwaza , Residency & the Dilkusha palace the Over Night Stay in Hotel, Lucknow.
- Day 04: Lucknow- VaranasiTransfer from Hotel to Lucknow to Varanasi. Arrive Varanasi then Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 05: VaranasiEarly this morning take boat excursion on the river Ganges to explore the life of people who bathe early in the morning to offer the prayers to the rising sun. The two cremation Ghats are Manikarnika & Harish chandra where funeral pyres burn day and night. Every pious Hindu believes that to die in Kashi and to be cremated on banks of the Ganges is to attain release from the cycle of birth and death. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel, Varanasi.
- Day 06: Varanasi – DelhiDay at leisure to explore Varanasi after that evening Transfer To Delhi.
- Day 07: DepartureDrive to Delhi Airport in time for return/ Onward Journey. No Hotel Arrangement.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”