Family Holidays Tour Packages – 8384066726
India – The World’s largest democracy and second-most populous country, is a place deeply rooted in its traditions. It is a vast country, with 28 states and 8 union territories contributing to a total of 36 entities. Each state has its own traditions, culture, and heritage. However, no matter how much of a diverse land India is, there is a unity in its diversity and ultimately every entity is a part of the Indian family. This also stands true to Indian families. A Family was and is the most revered institution in India. The youngsters will take care of their elders and children, and later on, they will be taken care of by their children. The concept is to love, to care and be interdependent. And thus most of the Indian Tourist destinations are consciously family-oriented. Every place here has something or other to offer to everyone, no matter the age.
Our everyday lives are busy, but still rather monotonous and repetitive. And thus, once a while we need to take a break from our mundane lives, leave the city, and go on a vacation. A vacation is ‘a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel.’ In simple words, it is taking a break from our regular routine. This happiness break is even more enjoyed when we are with our loved ones, our family. As we would say, if you share the burden, share the happiness too. So in India, it is a rather better option to travel with family and enjoy a memorable holiday with your people. After all, memories are memorable when they are spent with people we love, and at places we love.
The numerable temples and mosques and churches are for the elders to delve in spirituality, the historical monuments are for children to learn about the history of India and for the youngsters to appreciate the art and architecture, the wildlife parks are to introduce the rare species of flora and fauna to the children and for the elders to breathe pollution-free fresh air.
BEST FAMILY HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS IN INDIA TO VISIT:
- Delhi: The National capital Union territory of India, the city of cities, Delhi is the capital destination for a family vacation. Having numerous historical structures and monuments, this place is a walk through the history for the children to learn from and for the elderly to remember. A holiday at this great city is a guaranteed spellbound journey across the architecture styles of the most important powers of the country, be it of the past or present. And of course, the unique International dolls museum and the International Mango Festival is a treat for children.
- Rajasthan: The desert state of India, Rajasthan is famous for its display of majestic palaces. These palaces – some of which are now hotels and museums – tell the life stories and lifestyles of the Maharajas which interests the young and old all. And not to forget, the wildlife of Rajasthan is as majestic as its monuments, the majestic tigers and lions walk the reserves without any restrictions.
- Gujarat: The white desert of India, Kutch is turtle shaped dessert land in Gujarat. From its kite festival to grand Navaratri celebrations, colourful Gujarat is a place you cannot miss to tour with your family.
- Mumbai: The city of dreams, Mumbai has much to offer to children adult all. It has an assortment of activities to partake in and places to visit. With famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, etc. this city is god blessed. Also, there are imprints of colonization which can be seen in various structures of this city which are a visual treat to enjoy with family. Home to Bollywood, The Film City is also situated in Mumbai and makes for a great family vacation tour.
- Goa: The party capital of India, Goa is blessed with beaches and independent of its nightlife, families can enjoy Goa while splashing on its quaint golden beaches, praying in its serene churches and enjoying traditional performances on beautiful river cruises.
- Himachal Pradesh: Quite near to the capital state India, this is a state blessed with a number of hills, so that for a family holiday tour, going to Himachal, especially the hill stations here is a must. Shimla and Manali, are the most famous hill stations here, and the altitude here is so high that these become favourite tourist spots for families to come to in winter to experience. This state situates World’s highest Go-carting track which is at one of the highest altitude adventure theme park for adult and children both.
- Ladakh: The land of passes, Ladakh is a heavenly family tourist destination with its snow-capped mountains and a few of the World’s highest altitude passes. Skiing, sledge riding, etc. activities are available so that the whole of the family can enjoy together. The monasteries depicting the Tibetan culture are quaint and peaceful for the elders to enjoy once they adjust to the altitude.
- Uttar Pradesh: Home to Taj Mahal, Agra, one of the Wonders of the world; is the state of Uttar Pradesh. No matter what the age, this ageless beauty will capture your heart as it rules the world with its stunning architecture, intricate carvings and absolutely breathtaking view. Uttar Pradesh also houses Varanasi which is considered as India’s Spiritual Capital
- Uttarakhand: The Yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh is situated in Uttarakhand and makes for a great family holiday place. For the youngsters and adults who love to get their adrenaline pumping, exploring the Ganges with white river rafting is a great option, and for the more elderly, this is a Hindu pilgrimage site. Rishikesh also has to offer spiritual retreats where meditation and yoga is done so as to cleanse body and soul for the whole family. Also, Nainital Hill station; India’s oldest National Park, Jim Corbett National Park is in Uttarakhand which are memorable tourist places to visit with family.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Also called as the ‘Heaven on earth’, Jammu and Kashmir is abode to dreamy valleys, mountainous roads, the white of snow-clad mountains turning into gold with suns golden rays. The summer capital of this State, Srinagar, houses the Dal lake or the lake of flowers or ‘Srinagar’s Jewel. This lake is borderline by breathtaking Mughal Gardens and there is number of Shikaras cruising the lake along with a number of houseboats which can be lived in with family to experience the ultimate wonder of staying afloat the beautiful Dal lake and viewing the beauty of Jammu and Kashmir.
TOP THINGS TO INCLUDE IN FAMILY HOLIDAY PACKAGES IN INDIA:
- Go for viewing multitudes of flowers in all colours and shapes and sizes, including many rare species at the Himalaya Valley National Park in Uttarakhand. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Go journeying on the toy train from Kalka to Shimla and be a part of the historic journey which makes the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- Spend time at the Film City in Mumbai to see some of your favourite sets from favourites movies and series, upfront
- Go to the top of Amber fort in Rajasthan on Elephant Back.
- Ride the Bactrian Camels i.e. Camels with double humps in Nubra Valley in Leh
- Go for meditating and doing yoga at Yoga capital – Uttarakhand
- Visit the Ice stupa in Ladakh and marvel at the use of simple scientific techniques in an attempt to overcome the problems suffered by the local Ladhakis due to global warming.
- Go to attend the International Kite Festival ‘Uttarayan’ in Gujarat and compete in kite flying, also visit Kite Museum in Gujarat.
- Go to enjoy Puppet Show in Jaisalmer Rajasthan and learn more about this art form.
- Visit the Bamboo Factory in Uravu, talk with the artisans there and witness the process of how bamboo products are made.
- Book Family Holiday Packages in India
We at Wheelzonrent, take extra care so that our India Tour Packages are inclusive of family and we offer for you an assortment of Family Holiday Packages From Delhi as we believe every family is different and you need a package which matches your family. Special care and research has been done to plan our Family Holiday Tours – The Destination of the tour, the places to be visited, the activities to be done – all are well thought about. We are dedicated to worrying about your needs and comfort so that you and your family have can leave your worries behind and enjoy with our Family Holiday Packages. So, to relax body and mind, take some time out, go through our Family Holiday Packages in India, choose one which suits your family.