Prayagraj Chitrakoot Tour Packages – 8384066726
Places to Visit: Prayagraj | Chitrakoot
Prayagraj and Chitrakoot are two cities that attract a number of history buff tourists and religious tourists and very often, preferred by visitors to visit in a single-go. Let’s know what is special about these two places-
PRAYAGRAJ – Also known as ‘The City of Offerings’, Prayagraj is also famously known by the name ‘Allahabad‘. It is one of the largest cities of the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Prayagraj is famous for its Triveni Sangam, the meeting point of three rivers – Yamuna, Ganga and Saraswati. Built on the site of the ancient town of Prayag, it has, since time immemorial, held the largest Hindu gathering on the banks of the Sangam – The Kumbh Mela. It is a religious occasion that is held here in every twelve years and is attended by millions of visitors from all across the globe. The places in Prayagraj ooze heritage and stories galore and hence, you will definitely go awestruck if you visit this city once.
CHITRAKOOT – Also known as ‘The Hill of Many Wonders’, Chitrakoot is a small town that is located over the district of Chitrakoot in Uttar Pradesh and Satna in Madhya Pradesh. This town is believed to be the place where lord Rama, his wife Sita and his brother Lakshman stayed for eleven and half straight years of their fourteen years of exile. This city holds a great significance according to Hindu mythology and the epic Ramayana. This divine city is home to a number of places of great religious importance like the Bharat Milap temple, Hanuman Dhara, Janki Kund, Sphatik Shila and many more. This city is indeed the gift of nature and the gods where many lively fairs are organized on different occasions and festivals. Chitrakoot is one of those rare destinations that will never cease to surprise you as it is a perfect blend of divinity, serenity and an exquisite beauty.
Prayagraj tour packages and Chitrakoot tour packages. However, our Prayagraj Chitrakoot tour packages provide an opportunity to visit both the cities in a single-go, covering all the top attractions of each of the places.
BEST TIME TO VISIT PRAYAGRAJ:
Though located in the northern hemisphere of the country, Prayagraj never receives snowfall. However, it does experience dense winter fog in the early mornings and that is the reason why blowers, wood fires and coal fires are common in the city. The best time to visit Prayagraj is in the months between October and March. Talking about season wise, the best time to visit Prayagraj is in the early winter months.
BEST TIME TO VISIT CHITRAKOOT:
Chitrakoot is a spiritual retreat that is thronged by tourists and some adventure enthusiasts who have a penchant for the unknown and unexplored, almost throughout the year. The best time to visit Chitrakoot is between the months of July and March as the weather is pleasant and not very hot. If talked about month, then the best time to visit Chitrakoot is in the months of monsoon. A huge number of tourists flood the place in the months of October and November that increases the cost of stay, travel and everything.
Basically, if you’re someone who wants to visit Prayagraj and Chitrakoot both, then the best time to go for the tour is in the months between October and March.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT AND THINGS TO DO IN PRAYAGRAJ:
- Holy dip at Triveni Sangam – Triveni Sangam is one of the most auspicious spot in Prayagraj which marks the confluence of the three rivers namely Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Taking a holy bath in the Triveni Sangam is one of the most popular things to do in Prayagraj.
- Anand Bhawan – In the heart of the city, is located Anand Bhawan that is the ancestral home of India’s first Prime Minister – Jawahar Lal Nehru. At present, this place has turned into a splendid museum. Thousands of tourists that travel every month to Prayagraj visit this place as Anand Bhawan is one of the top places to visit in Prayagraj.
- Khusro Bagh – Khusro Bagh is a beautiful and a popular tourist attraction in the city. This park holds immense historical significance as it is home to the tomb of Prince Khusro, one of the sons of Emperor Jahangir. This place also houses the tomb of Shah Begum, Khusro’s mother. Both the tombs are fine specimens of Mughal arts and architecture that are elaborately decorated with fine stone carvings and so, Khusro Bagh is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Prayagraj.
- Eat On Restaurant – Prayagraj is known for its North Indian and Mughali cuisines and no restaurant van represent these dual strengths better than the restaurant Eat On. A number of wise travelers try the cuisine of this restaurant as they serve the best biryanis and kebabs in the entire city. Trying food in Eat On is definitely one of the top things to do in Prayagraj.
- Allahabad Fort – To all those history and nature lovers out there, Allahabad Fort is the perfect place to visit in Prayagraj. Allahabad Fort is a highly popular tourist attraction that has three magnificent galleries which are flanked by high towers. This fort is home to Saraswati Koop, Patalpuri temple and Akshaya Vat. Undoubtedly, Allahabad Fort is one of the top places to visit in Prayagraj.
- Bike ride at Old Naini Bridge – Renting a bike in Prayagraj and riding to the Old Naini Bridge is one of the top adventurous things to do in Prayagraj. Old Naini Bridge is the oldest bridge with both rail route and roadway. The beautiful structure of the bridge amuses its visitors. The way is always crowded with people as it is very famous.
Book our Prayagraj tour packages in order to experience the best fun in the tour by exploring top attractions of this famous city.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT AND THINGS TO DO IN CHITRAKOOT:
Ram Ghat – Ram Ghat is a spot in Chitrakoot where ruler Ram, Sita and Lakshman showed up before the famous poet Tulsidas. There is a stream named Mandakini that is arranged by the ghats called Ram Ghat. One can even go drifting in the waterway and appreciate the excellence of this spot until the evening. Aarti is being played out each night with beautiful diya lightings, hints of ringer and blessed serenades of supplications. Smash Ghat is without a doubt quite possibly the most popular places to visit in Chitrakoot.
Investigate the Gupt Godavari – Located a ways off of 18 kms from Chitrakoot, Gupt Godavari is the name of two common caves that draw in vacationers who visit Chitrakoot. Both the caverns offer an entrancing perspective on the lovely carvings of God, water supply, immense rocks, stream and considerably more. Investigating Gupt Godavari is unquestionably in the rundown of one of the top things to do in Chitrakoot.
Kalinjar Fort -To each one of those voyagers out there who like to invest their energy finding the hidden insider facts in the midst of the engineering ruins of the most seasoned landmarks throughout the entire existence of the country, Kalinjar Fort is the perfect spot to visit. It is accepted that ruler Shiva is consistently present here and one can spot stone pictures of master Shiva, Vishnu, Bhairava, Ganesh and Bhairavi. Kalinjar Fort is certainly in the rundown of popular places to visit in Chitrakoot.
Hanuman Dhara – It is the name of the spring that grew from a stone when ruler Rama killed a bolt into it to quiet the enraged Hanuman when he came to smother the fire trapped in his tail after he got back from consuming Lanka. A stream of water falling upon the god of ruler Hanuman delivering in a kund and langoors (monkey God) are seen in this spot. To all those religious people out there, Hanuman Dhara is one of the best places to visit in Chitrakoot.
Go Boating at Marpha – Marpha is acclaimed for its typical grandness, asylums and remainders of the Chandel Fort. One can go boating in the waterway and appreciate the greatness of this spot until the evening time. One can even enjoy performing Aarti with vivacious diya lightings, traces of ringer and favored melodies. In any case, sailing in Marpha is one of the top things to do in Chitrakoot.
Sphatik Shila – Sphatik Shila is a spot with two immense rocks that are acknowledged to have the impressions is ruler Rama and Goddess Sita. One can visit the close by places and appreciate the excellence of nature and have a good time. Going for a picnic with family at this spot is one of the top things to do in Chitrakoot.
Book our Chitrakoot tour packages to explore the top attractions and indulge in adventurous things to do in the town.
BOOK PRAYAGRAJ CHITRAKOOT TOUR PACKAGES:
India is home to various cultures and their imprint can be witnessed first-hand while enjoying the sight-seeing of Prayagraj and Chitrakoot. Prayagraj city, situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh and Chitrakoot city situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh and on the borders of Uttar Pradesh; are two of the wonderful cities that a number is visitors demand to visit in one-go. Both the destinations are a perfect amalgamation of ingenious architectural styles. The beauty of the edifices of these places will take you aback, walking you through the contemporary time. History buffs and religious people can definitely go with our Prayagraj Chitrakoot tour packages for a unique experience of the tour. Our Prayagraj Chitrakoot tour packages are designed by the experts that cater all the needs and preferences of the visitors and also keep in mind that they are budget-friendly. The best part about our Prayagraj Chitrakoot tour packages are that the itineraries can be altered, designed and finalized in a way that suits best, the preferences and likes of our visitors. Our Prayagraj Chitrakoot tour packages don’t just provide an experience of lifetime by giving you an opportunity to explore sight-seeing places but also indulge in adventurous activities. Avail huge discounts and offers by booking Prayagraj tour packages and Chitrakoot tour packages with us.