Shimla Summer Tour Packages – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Places to Visit: Kalka | Heritage Walk | Christ Church | Jakhoo Temple | Mall Road | Tattapani
‘Summer’ is that time of the year when most of India is rather hot so that for a bit of relief we all need a hill station vacation to come out refreshed and rejuvenated back to our daily monotonous life. For such an occasion, what better than touring India’s ‘Queen of hill’ i.e. Shimla. Shimla sits atop a total of 7 hills and is a heaven of pine and deodar. Situated at an altitude of more than 2000m, Shimla is a hill station in the lap of nature and adored by all. In fact, it was even loved by the British so much so that they had made Shimla their summer Capital. Shimla Summer Tour Packages you are sure to have a vacation of your lifetime. Even just the travel to Shimla is so beautiful that a special path was paved on which now runs toy trains taking you to Shimla. Through our Shimla Summer Tour Packages, we invite you to get an experience of the iconic toy train route which has established itself in UNESCO declared World Heritage list. To experience this experience of nature and beauty, to lose yourself in lush emeralds of the flora here, to immerse in the melting whites of snow wrapped peaks, we welcome you all to onboard to our Shimla Tour Packages.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN SHIMLA SUMMER VACATION TOUR:
- Kalka – Shimla Toy Train: Running along a narrow-gauge track, going on an uphill journey which was carved through deodar and pines and beautiful locations in Himachal Pradesh such as Taksal, Koti, Sonwara, Sharampur, Barog, Solan, Kanoh, Tara Devi, Summer, etc., the Kalka Shimla toy train is a ride not to be missed. This journey includes dazzling views, 919 curves, 869 bridges, and 102 tunnels, and reaches the altitude of 2076m. This route through deodar and pines was paved during the British raj and took around 20 yrs and was completed by 1903. No wonder, the Kalka Shimla toy train makes the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Heritage Walk: Shimla town has its own heritage zone which is peppered with numerous heritage buildings showing the marks of the British Raj on this small Hill Station. The tourists are taken on a walk around this heritage zone Shimla Summer Vacation Tour guide, which is the Heritage walk. This walk includes Gaiety Theatre – a building of gothic style housing an art gallery and exhibition hall; General Post Office – a timber-framed building of colonial-style; Bantony – a police station building with a wooden facade; Railway Board building – a structure made of cast iron and steel; Gorton Castle – a red-stone chalet-like facade building; Viceregal Lodge – an abode of British Viceroys in India; Imperial Bank; Kennedy House; Knockdrin, etc.
- Christ Church: Inspired by the neo-gothic style of architecture, this is North-India’s second largest church, which has five stained glass windows that represent 5 virtues of Christianity, and took 11 years for its construction. This church like most other buildings in Shimla is a reminder of colonization.
- Jakhoo Temple: The Jakhoo temple is at the highest point in Shimla and is well known for sporting the world’s largest statue of God Hanuman’s, which is situated at 108 ft height. This is the place where Hanuman had stopped while on his search for Sanjivni booti. The temple is surrounded by deodar trees which are frequented by monkeys.
- Mall Road: The busiest area of Shimla, is the Mall road which houses famous tourist attractions such as the Scandal Point – this is the point from where the Maharaja of Patiala and a British Viceroy’s Daughter eloped together creating a great scandal at that time. A statue of Lala Lajpat Rai is situated here. Also, there is the Kali Bari Temple here and has various shops for tourists to shop from. It has a wide range of woolens, beautiful jewellery, handicrafts, etc.
- The Himalayan Nature Park: A treat to all the wildlife buffs, the Himalayan National Park is an abode to 180 species of birds as well as many rare mammals. The Blue Sheep and the Kashmir Stag can be spotted here.
- Indira Tourist Park: Named after the Iron Lady of India – Indira Gandhi, this is believed to be the place where Indira Gandhi visited in 1972 and signed the Shimla Agreement with Pakistan. Situated near the Himalayan National Park this place has an assortment of lip-smacking food, drinks, ice-creams and also includes a videogame parlor so that the tourists can relax and enjoy the surroundings at their leisure.
- Mahasu Peak: This peak is the highest in Kufri and is accessible through horse ride, walking up to there on foot is a rather difficult task due to the path being much muddy. Atop the Mahasu Peak is Fun World, Kufri. This amusement park has a number of thrilling rides for people of all ages. It has World’s highest go-karting track and makes up for a great tourist place to enjoy.
- Tattapani: Tattapani means ‘hot water’ and is famous for its hot water sulfur springs. The most favorite destination in Tattapani is Shiva Gufa. Also, Tattapani offers tourists with numerous water sport adventures like White river rafting, kayaking, paragliding at the Sutlej River.
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4 DAYS SHIMLA SPECIAL TOUR PACKAGES IN SRINAGAR:
Shimla is a morsel of ambrosia for Backpackers, travels, and tourists all over the world. This ‘Summer capital’ of British is merely 345km away from Delhi, ‘Capital of India’. This place has much to offer on its platter and is a combination of the Himachali tradition and British tradition. A variety of options for Shimla Tour Packages so that you can tour Shimla to experience the unique mixture of the east and the west nestled right within the picturesque setting of nature. Our India Summer Tour Packages have numerous Summer Holiday Packages from Shimla options from which you can choose one which will be customized to your taste. So, Book now our 3 Nights, 4 Days Shimla Special Tour Packages in Srinagar.
- Day 01: Delhi – ShimlaCatch a flight from Delhi to Chandigarh. From Chandigarh you’ll be driven to Kalka railway station which is about an hour drive of about 40 km. From Kalka we’ll be travelling to Shimla by the toy train ‘Himalayan Queen’. The Distance covered from Kalka to Shimla is 96 km and takes about 5 hrs 30 mins to reach. At Shimla station, you’ll be greeted by our Shimla Summer Tour Packages representative and taken to the pre-booked Hotel. Dine and rest.
- Day 02: Shimla Local SightseeingWake up early morning, have breakfast. Meet your Shimla Summer Vacation Tour guide, who will take you for Heritage walk. Our Summer Holiday Packages from Shimla expert guide will introduce to you the architecture of the place and stories surrounding it in such a way that it feels like a walks down the British era where the past comes to life. Later visit the Christ Church and the Jakhoo Temple. Later on, wander the Mall road strolling through the scenic beauty and mesmerizing heritage and shop to your heart’s content.
- Day 03: Kufri ExcursionIn the Morning, have sumptious breakfast and get on our bus and reach Kufri. Visit the Himalayan Nature Park and spot rare flora and fauna. After that go for horse riding to climb the Mahasu Peak, enjoy the view from the peak and climb down. Take a rest and rejuvenate at Indira Tourist Park. Visit fun world and enjoy rides. Return back to hotel for dinner and sleep.
- Day 04: Tattapani ExcursionToday you’ll be exploring Tattapani. Early morning after breakfast pack your bags with you and reach Tattapani. Visit the Shiva caves and then enjoy water sports on Sutlej River. From there, our Shimla Summer Tour Packages representatives will drop you at Shimla Airport. Board the on 1 hour 15 minutes flight to reach Delhi.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”