Teen Dham Yatra Package – Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath
Day 01 : Delhi ? Haridwar (210 km/4-5 hrs approx).
Upon landing welcome to the visitors and continue to Haridwar by surface. Achieve Haridwar and registration at inn. Later touring of Haridwar and night see Ganges Aarti from “Har-Ki-Pauri”. Overnight remain at lodging.
Day 02 : Haridwar ? Uttarkashi (170 km/6-7 hrs approx).
After breakfast, continue to Uttarkashi. On entry registration at lodging. Night visit to Vishwanath Temple, Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi and so forth. Overnight remain at inn.
Day 03 : Gangotri Jee Excursion (100 km/3 hrs approx one side).
After breakfast, continue to Gangotri Jee (Hight 3048 mts), enroute visit pleasant Harsil town, Bhagirathi River and the most heavenly perspective of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Jee Darshan drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight remain at lodging.
Day 04 : Uttarkashi ? Rudraprayag (175 km/6 hrs approx).
After breakfast, continue to Rudraprayag. On entry registration at lodging. Night visit to Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms) and so forth. Overnight remain at inn.
Day 05 : Rudraprayag ? Kedarnath Jee (75 km/3 hrs by street and 14 km trek).
After breakfast, continue to Gaurikund, Start trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath Jee (Height 3584 mts) either by walk or by poly at possess cost. Achieve Kedarnath Jee and registration at inn, later visit to Kedarnath Temple. Overnight remain at lodging.
Day 06 : Kedarnath ? Rudraprayag (14 km down trek and 75 km/3 hrs by street).
Early morning, visit to Kedarnath Jee Temple, later trek down to Gaurikund and continue to Rudraprayag by means of Guptkashi. Achieve Guptkashi and registration at lodging. Overnight remain at inn.
Day 07 : Rudraprayag ? Badrinath Jee (165 km/7 hrs approx).
After breakfast, continue to Badrinath Jee (Height 3,133 mts) by means of Joshimath, later continue to Badrinath Jee. On entry registration at inn. Night visit to Badrinath Temple to see the Aarti. Overnight remain at lodging.
Day 08 : Badrinath Jee ? Joshimath (40 km/1 hr approx).
Early morning, wash up in Taptkund and have the darshan of Badrivishal and visit to Brahamakapal, Mana town, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River, later continue to Joshimath (44 km/03 hrs). On entry Check-in at lodging. Overnight remain at inn.
Day 09 : Joshimath ? Rishikesh (254 km/8 hrs approx).
Early morning, visit Narsingh Temple and Shankracharaya Math, later continue to Rishikesh. On landing Check-in at lodging. Overnight remain at lodging.
Day 10 : Rishikesh ? Delhi (230 km/5-6 hrs approx).
After breakfast, touring of Rishikesh, Visit to Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir and so forth, later continue to Delhi. On entry exchange the visitors to Delhi Airport/Railway Station to load onto the flight/prepare for forward voyage and visit ends.
End of the Plan? ? Teen Dham Yatra from Wheelzonrent (without?Yamunotri).
Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon checkin. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentery early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels
- decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel ? This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management ? if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on Noentry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station some of the road / shopping market / mall road have ?NO ENTRY? for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at
- airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Deebee Web Services (eUttaranchal) Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. DeeBee Web Services considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun India.