Best Agra Tour Packages – 8384066726
Agra, The land of Taj Mahal is situated on the banks of the Yamuna river in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Lucknow, New Delhi, Mathura and Gwalior are the nearby places of Agra. Agra is considered as one of the most populous cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a major tourist destination in India because of the grand monuments that were created by the Mughals. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikhri are all listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Taj Mahal is said to be one of the most famous buildings in the world that was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the remembrance of her queen, Mumtaz Begum. Agra is home to some of the best mosques, cultural sites, ancient monuments, museums, beautiful parks and is rich in sightseeing as it is a very beautiful city. Not to forget, Agra shopping is one of the most famous things to do in Agra. There are various shopping bazaars and malls that are unique, always crowded and offer some of the best things you will ever see. Several cultural fairs and festivals are celebrated in the city of Agra that makes the city vibrant and lights up the whole town. The infrastructure in Agra has developed vastly in the past few years and the tourism industry in Agra has contributed a lot to the GDP of the country. The majority of the people in this city are Hindus while Muslims, Jain and Catholics are also seen. Book your Agra tour packages today to available discounts in advance booking of flights and other arrangements.
HOW TO TRAVEL TO AGRA:
Travelling to Agra is not at all a matter of concern. There are many ways in which you can travel to Agra if you stay in a state in India. There are buses, trains as well as flights that are well connected to all the cities in India. There are daily buses available from the major cities like Lucknow, Gwalior, Delhi, Kanpur and Jaipur that will take you directly to Agra city. IDGAH bus stand and ISBT are the two major interstate bus terminals that are well connected and drop you near Taj Mahal. Talking about trains, so Agra is well connected from the other major cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, etc. There are regular trains available and they are very affordable to travel too. There are five main stations in Agra where you will reach. They are Idgah railway station, Agra Cantt Station which is also the main railway station, Agra Fort Railway station, Raja ki Mandi and Agra city. If you want to visit Taj Mahal first, then Agra Fort is the nearest railway station. Talking about flights, you can easily reach Agra in no time by flights from the cities in India. It takes less than an hour to travel in flight.
BEST TIME TO VISIT AGRA:
Broadly, there are five major seasons in Agra. Winter prevails in December and January. The temperature goes down to 5°C in Agra. The nights are extremely cold but the days are extremely pleasant and thus, one can explore all the sight-seeing wonderfully in Agra. Spring season prevails in February and March. The weather starts becoming mild and warmer and all the flowers bloom up. Agra looks very beautiful in the spring season because the art, culture, and music get more vibrant and lively. It is one of the best times to visit Agra. Summer season prevails in the months from April to June. May is said to be the hottest month in Agra. You step out of your place and will keep sweating day in and day out. So, it is generally not advised to visit Agra during these months. Monsoon season exists in July to September. The weather is generally hot and humid and it rains heavily in August so it is not the best time to visit Agra. Lastly,Autumn season prevails in October and November. Monsoon season bids goodbye and the weather in this season becomes very pleasant as it is neither too hot not too cold. Days are longer and the top attractions get more lively and happening as many people visit Agra in this season. There are major festivals such as Dussehra and Diwali being celebrated in these months which brings in a unique charm in the city. Thus, the Autumn season is the best time to visit Agra.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL TO AGRA:
- If you catch a domestic flight from major cities in India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Indore, Chennai, Kolkata or any other city then the flight will land you in the Agra’s Kheria Airport.
- You can travel by train from all the cities in India as Agra is well connected.
- Do not carry eatable stuff as there are monuments and places where it is not allowed.
- Do not carry alcohol, liquor or any smoking items with you as Agra is a very pure place and so all these things are checked before giving you entry into the top cultural and heritage places and monuments.
- When you go for Agra tourism, make sure you don’t miss the top places to visit in Agra such as Taj Mahal of course and Agra Fort, Jama Masjid, Fatehpur Sikri and Utmad-Ud-Daulah’s tomb.
- Make sure you dress decently and cover yourself properly before visiting holy temples and other traditional places in Agra. Girls preferably should carry a scarf on their head and boys to cover their head with a handkerchief or cap.
- Do not forget to shop from the streets in Agra and Agra shopping is very famous and is a must doing things in your Agra tourism. Silk sarees, leather materials, marble arts, handicrafts and leather shoes are highlights of Agra shopping.
- Take off your footwear before entering the religious and holy places in Agra as it is considered as a symbol of respect.
- Beware of thieves as they roam around just to look for that one opportunity in which they can steal or snatch your valuables. So keep it all safe or rather it is advisable to not carry any important documents, cards and unnecessary cash with you.
- Agra’s pethas are nationwide famous and loved by everyone. So do not forget to shop boxes and enjoy the relishing memories of your Agra tourism by having its sweet.
- Lastly, do not forget to explore the Agra cuisine as they have everything in-store to offer right from Korean to Chinese, continental to North Indian, all toothsome food that you simply can’t afford to miss in Agra.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT AND TOP THINGS TO DO IN AGRA:
- Explore the Taj Mahal – It is one among the Seven Wonders of the World that is the most popular tourist destination in India. It is a symbol of love that was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife, queen Mumtaaz. No doubt, why it is the favourite tourist destinations. It is charming because it has got beauty that instantly captures the heart of the people. Taj Mahal is a top place to visit in Agra that you should never miss.
- Visit the Agra Fort – It is also known as the Laal Killa. It is around 2.5 kms away from the Taj Mahal. This Fort situated on the banks of Yamuna Nagar is made entirely from red sandstone. Agra Fort is among the most special and popular monuments that were built by the Mughals. It is one of the top places to visit in Agra.
- Visit the Tomb of Akbar – This is the final resting place of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The tomb that is built with sandstone and white marble is surrounded by a beautiful garden. You must visit this place as it is very famous among tourists.
- Visit the Mehtab Baugh – It is located just opposite of the Taj Mahal. It is also known as the ‘four garden’ or ‘Chaar Baugh’ that is a very scenic and relaxing place in Agra.
- Discover the WildLife SOS – It is one of the famous places to visit in Agra that is home to some of the most amazing animals such as leopards, elephants, bears, etc.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah – It is one of the most prominent structures to visit in Agra.
- Have a Taj Nature Walk – a beautiful paved walking trail from where you can walk and view the beauty of Taj Mahal.
- Visit Chini Ka Rauza – It is one of the historical monuments in Agra city that is situated on the Eastern bank of the Yamuna river.
- Visit the Jama Masjid – A popular mosque that is built with red sandstone by Jahanara, the daughter of Shah Jahan is one among the famous architectures in the Agra. This mosque is considered as the main mosque of Agra.
- Discover the Dolphin Water Park – spread across 14 acres of land, this water park is home to some of the most thrilling water slides, adventurous rides and roller coasters and is one among the most visited adventurous places in Agra.
- Hit the shopping streets in Agra – Agra shopping is famous nationwide and it is one among the top things to do in Agra. A variety of unique crafts, handmade collections and art is observed in this city exclusively that is not found anywhere else. Some famous shopping sites that you must hit on to are Sadar Bazar, Kinari Bazar, Subhash Bazar, Raja ki Mandi and Shah Ganj Bazaar.
- Have a Golden Triangle Tour – It is one of the most popular tourist destination in Agra that you must visit if you’re coming for multiple days in Agra.
- Have a relaxing and royal spa in the famous Kaya Kalp Spa.
- Hit the famous malls in Agra for experiencing a wonderful Agra shopping such as in the Shanti Mall, Big Bazaar Rattan Mall, Omaxe Wedding Mall, Kailash Plaza and many more.
- Have a bike tour in the streets of Agra and experience the place with an altogether different view.
These are some of the Top Spots to visit in Agra and Top things to do in Agra. There’s so much more waiting for you to explore. Get in touch with our team and Book Agra Tour Packages to explore all top attractions of Agra.
BOOK AGRA TOUR PACKAGES:
Agra, the land where the monument of Taj Mahal is located, has been loved by people all over the world for hundreds of years. Rich culture, traditional heritage, ancient monuments, majestic sculptures, picturesque places, fine arts, beautiful handicrafts, Agra shopping centers, stunning sightseeing places and delicious cuisines are the top attractions of Agra that has all captured the hearts of millions of people from the world and so, Agra tourism has been one of the most popular tours in India.
We at Wheelzonrent, bring before you many customized Agra Tour Packages that are pocket-friendly and has created several customers base as they say it is enjoyable, satisfactory and liked it. We give our best by providing you with a hassle-free journey that could make your Agra tourism an unforgettable trip. We offer the best arrangements in which you can visit your favourite top attractions and can explore famous things to do in Agra. Book Agra tour packages and avail huge discounts today.