DELHI AGRA AMRITSAR TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi | Amritsar | Agra
Delhi, Agra, and Amritsar are such three cities of India that hold a special places on the map of the country. Delhi being the capital of the country, Agra being home to the great Taj Mahal and Amritsar being home to the holy Golden Temple, all three cities play an important role in Indian tourism as well. Wheelzonrent offers Delhi Agra Amritsar tour packages that take you on a mesmerizing tour to these three cities where you will be exploring temples, markets, historical monuments and much more. Delhi is a cosmopolitan city with two parts such as historic old Delhi and the modern New Delhi. From heritage monuments to crowded markets, from an extensive network of the modern metro to colorful auto-rickshaws, Delhi has multiple personalities and is considered to be the heart of the country. Taj Mahal of Agra is world-famous as one of the seven wonders of the world and it attracts thousands of tourists every year. And the last destination of our tour, Amritsar is the hub of Sikh religion which houses Golden Temple and many more exotic tourist hubs. With Delhi, Agra Amritsar tour packages offered by Wheelzonrent explore these cities and have enthralling experiences!
TOP DESTINATIONS OF DELHI AGRA AMRITSAR TOUR:
1. Qutub Minar, Delhi: The sky scrapping tower that allures tourists despite being destroyed by ravages of nature several times, Qutub Minar is the second tallest monument of Delhi. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Qutub Minar stands still as the epitome of the great history of India. Situated in Mehrauli, construction of this monument was started in 1192 by Qutb Ud-Din-Aibak, founder of Delhi Sultanate. The mesmerizing architecture includes spectacular carvings that will leave you bewitched. Also, Qutub Minar’s Complex houses many other ancient constructions to offer you like Alai Darwaza and Iron Pillar.
2. Humayun’s Tomb: Humayun’s tomb is the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent. This breathtaking piece of architecture was commissioned for construction by empress Bega Begum in the year 1569-70. It is one of the very few structures that used red sandstone for such a massive construction with Mughal architecture having Persian influences. Humayun’s Tomb was featured in UNESCO’s World Heritage List in the year 1993 because of its magnificent design and illustrious history.
3. Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is a world-class tourist hub that stands as an epitome of love for centuries. The beauty of the Taj Mahal cannot be expressed in words as it reflects different lovely hues with every passing hour of the day. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Taj Mahal attracts thousands of history and architecture lovers every year.
4. Fatehpur Sikri: Also known as the pride of the Mughal empire, Fatehpur Sikri is a beautiful location located at a distance of 40km from Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was established in the 16th century by Mughal Emperor Akbar. It is originally a fortified city built by Emperor Akbar and had been the capital of his Empire for over fifteen years. Fatehpur Sikri is a fine example of Mughal architecture which is now a UNESCO world heritage site and a famous tourist attraction.
5. Golden Temple: Situated in the beautiful city of Amritsar, Golden Temple is just a small part of the wide complex called as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib. It is the holiest shrines in Sikh religion and is revered for its religious fervor and sacredness. Around the compound, there are many more holy shrines and monuments. There’s also a museum inside the main entrance named Sikh museum which houses artifacts reflecting the stories of oppression by British rulers in the last century.
6. Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Museum: Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum is a lovely building which is a summer palace turned into a museum that protects the Royal Heritage of Maharaja Ranjit Singh such as his armor, old age paintings, scriptures, century-old coins, and manuscripts. The palace is adorned from sides by the famous Rambagh Gardens popular for its statue of the heroic king with his horse.
BOOK DELHI AGRA AMRITSAR TOUR PACKAGES:
Delhi, Agra, and Amritsar are such historical cities of India that hold natural beauty as well as heritage monuments that stand tall as an epitome of the great history of India. From the beauty of the Taj Mahal to the tranquility of Golden Temple, from the hugeness India gate to the intricacy of Humayun’s tomb, this tour will surely leave an impact on your heart forever. With Delhi Agra Amritsar tour packages offered by Wheelzonrent, you can visit all these three cities without any hassles. You can also check out our Delhi Tour Packages, Agra tour packages and Amritsar tour packages which provide a thorough tour to the individual cities. Our affordable Delhi Agra Amritsar holiday packages are a perfect gateway from daily routine that will cater you the refreshment that you require. So book a Delhi Agra Amritsar tour package now and relish in the era of the golden pages of history!
- Day 01: Arrival in DelhiArrive in Delhi from your respective destination and meet our representatives who will give you a brief about the tour. Get transferred to a hotel and then start the tour. On first day, visit places in Delhi such as Qutub Minar, National zoological park, Red fort, Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Hauz Khas village, etc. By evening return to the hotel in Delhi for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 02: Delhi – AmritsarThe next morning, post breakfast continue exploring the city. Visit unique locations such as Jantar Mantar, Connaught Place, Teen Murti Bhavan, etc. Indulge into shopping at Chandani Chowk Market. Then after get into our car as you will be traveling to Amritsar. Reach Amritsar by late evening. Get transferred to hotel, have dinner and stay overnight in Amritsar.
- Day 03: Amritsar ExplorationAfter breakfast, start exploring the Amritsar city. Visit beautiful Golden Temple and spend some time in its premises. Then after proceed to visit other locations such as Jallianwala Bagh, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazar, Maharaja Ranjeet Singh museum, Bibeksar Sahib, Partition museum, etc. By evening, return to the hotel in Amritsar for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04: Amritsar – AgraLeave the hotel as early as possible as you will be traveling a long distance to reach Agra. On reaching there, get transferred to a hotel. Visit the Taj Mahal and spend time in its precincts. After exploring the Taj Mahal and area around it visit other locations in Agra such as Taj museum, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra fort, Mehtab Bagh, Tomb of Akbar, Chini ka Rauza, etc. As the day falls, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Agra.
- Day 05: Agra – DelhiNext day, have breakfast and spend your morning in leisure. By afternoon pack your luggage and get into our bus to commence your return journey from Agra to Delhi. Reach Delhi by evening, your Delhi Agra Amritsar tour ends on a good note.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”