DELHI AGRA JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi | Agra | Jaipur
Peppered with well-known cities, larger than life sandstone monuments, holy sites for pilgrimage, marvelous artifacts, intricate carvings, colorful draperies, endless desserts, and the white-topped Himalayas; North India is the Dream Destination of any and every tourist. The Capital City of India, Delhi is a perfect combination of modern and historical. It has breathtaking Monuments commissioned by the Emperors, Gardens influenced by various styles, and even Museums making use of technology to present history. Agra is world renown for being the home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World – ‘Taj Mahal’. Rajasthan is a place that gives people the taste of Royalty in all its past glory. The positioning of Delhi, Agra, and Rajasthan on the map of North India is such that it forms a triangle. All three destinations are very well known and well commutable via road. Thus instead of visiting just one destination, an altogether combination of all the three destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Rajasthan, is most preferred by the tourists. This tour combination is referred to as the ‘Golden Triangle’ owing to the positions of all three places. Wheelzonrent gives you varying options of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages to choose from and take a circuit of the famous Golden Triangle.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN DELHI TOUR PACKAGES:
- Jama Masjid / Friday Mosque: A structure commissioned by Shah Jahan, Jama Masjid is India’s largest mosque built from red sandstone and white marble. The red and white together create a great visual treat.
- Chandni Chowk: Chandni Chowk is a bazaar with narrow streets selling perfumes, spices, clothes, dry fruits, statues of gods, street foods, etc. It’s famous for Khari Baoli – a whole street selling spices, and Paranthe Wali Gali – a whole street selling Paranthas
- Raj Ghat: The sacred spot near the Yamuna Banks, where the Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi was cremated, Raj Ghat is a sentimental place for all Indians. Also, here there are memorials of other renowned figures in the history of India.
- Red Fort: Commissioned by the Shah Jahan, we see glimpses of this breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site monument from Chandni Chowk Bazar. The fort gets its name from the red sandstone used in its construction.
- Lotus Temple: Lotus temple is one of the seven temples of the Baha’i faith. Made from Greek white marbles are 27 petals, it is in shape of a blooming lotus situated within 9 pools.
- Qutub Minar: Commissioned by Qutub-d-din Aibak, this is a minaret/tower having a staggering height of 73m, It is the tallest brick minaret of the World.
- Airforce Museum: Dedicated to the Air force of India, this Aviation museum holds collections of the Indian Air force personnel like personal weapons, uniforms, photographs, other memorabilia.
- Humayun’s Tomb: Another of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Humayun’s tomb was commissioned by Humayun himself. Constructed from red sandstone, this monument includes mesmerizing the Mughal garden, the unique dome of Nila Gumbad, etc.
- India Gate: The all India War Memorial, India Gate is an arch and a structure of war rifle and helmet which tributes to the Indian soldiers lost to the World War I.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN AGRA TOUR PACKAGES:
- Fatehpur Sikri: En-route from Delhi to Agra is Fatehpur Sikri, a city which commissioned by Akbar. The construction is a display of Indo-Islamic Architecture and even Hindu architecture.
- Taj Mahal: One of the Seven Wonders of the World having huge bulbous Dome with tall minarets at the corners constructed from white marble is the symbol of love – Taj Mahal.
- Agra Fort: Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort was built for Emperor Akbar. This Fort houses palaces of the Emperors of the Mughal Dynasty such as the Jahangiri Mahal, Shahjahani Mahal, etc. The famous Sheesh Mahal i.e. the palace of mirrors has an awe-inspiring mosaic of mirrors
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGES:
- Hawa Mahal: Literally meaning the Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal is a 5 storied, pyramid-like structure. Commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, this palace’s exterior resembles a honeycomb and is distinctively known for its 953 small Jharokha’s / windows laden with intricate designs.
- City Palace of Jaipur: This Palace was established along with the city of Jaipur by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Being a unique combination of the Rajput, European and Mughal architecture, this palace depicts the glory of the Rajputana rule.
- Jantar Mantar: Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jantar Mantar in Jaipur was commissioned by the Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The 19 instruments in this structure allow for observation of the positions of the sun, moon, other planets. It boasts of the world’s largest stone sundial.
- Jal Mahal: En-route from City Palace of Jaipur to Amber Fort is the Jal Mahal i.e. Water Palace. The Palace is a structure right in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
- Amber Fort: Located above the Cheel ka Teela, is the Amber Palace constructed by the Meenas. The palace is constructed from pink sandstones, and also due to Muslim architectural influence, from red sandstones.
BOOK DELHI AGRA JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGES:
Wheelzonrent has varying Golden Triangle Tour Packages planned so that tourists can tour the best of the three much sought after tourist destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Rajasthan. So, book now any of our 4 Nights, 5 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Delhi ExcursionAt Delhi, you’ll be received by Sushant Travel’s Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages representatives. Settle at hotel and visit Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Red Fort. Retire for the night.
- Day 02: Delhi SightseeingIn the Morning after breakfast, sightsee Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Air force Museum, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate. Return to Hotel for dinner and sleep.
- Day 03: Delhi – AgraEarly morning leave for Agra after breakfast. En-route, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Reach hotel at Agra, visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Day 04: Agra – JaipurLeave for Jaipur after having breakfast. Visit Hawa Mahal, Jaipur City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. Retire for rest.
- Day 05: Jaipur – DelhiIn the morning pack and leave for Amber. See Jal Mahal on the route. Visit Amber Fort and return to Delhi.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”