DELHI HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi
India is famous all over the world for its festivals and celebrations, the crowd, the colours. Of all the occasions, the most important one is ‘The Indian Wedding’. Indian Weddings have always been about celebrations for many days, following numerous rituals, catering to infinite guests, and much more. After all that hustle, what any newly married couple requires is a few days to relax, enjoy some ‘us’ time away from the family and daily life. Wheelzonrent through our Delhi Honeymoon Packages brings for all the just married couples a romantic tour of the Capital of India – Delhi. From Wildlife sanctuaries to temples, to gardens, to cafes, to markets, to even skate rinks, Delhi has numerous relaxing and romantic options of a couple on their Honeymoon.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN DELHI HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES:
- Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary: This Wildlife Sanctuary is home to various reptiles, birds, and mammals. It has hiking trails and The Butterfly Garden and the Rock Garden is a tourist attraction. This place is a perfect reconnect with nature.
- Lotus Temple: Dedicated to the Baha’i faith, this temple is a construction of 1986. This Temple promotes the concept of one almighty and is open to all irrespective of their religion, race or even gender. This is a place which for meditation of soul.
- Waste to Wonder Park: This park has the seven wonders of world constructed from150 tonnes of waste products. The Seven wonders include – Statue of Liberty, Christ The Redeemer, Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, Colosseum, Leaning tower of Pisa and Pyramid of Giza.
- Raj Ghat: Raj Ghat at the Yamuna banks is the place where the Father of our Nation was cremated. Including Gandhiji, there are memorials of other influential leaders too.
- Chandni Chowk: Constructed in 17th Century by Saha Jahan, Chandni Chowk is well known for its spices and dry fruit market at Khari Baoli, .wholesale clothes market at Katra Neel, and street food at Paranthe Wali Gali. It also has Sheeshganj Gurudwara and Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir
- Delhi Haat: It has local handicrafts ethnic products made from –gems, beads, wool, silk, jute, leather, metal crafts, etc on sale. There is an open-air theatre where cultural performances take place every day. Also, a variety of food cuisines from all over India are available.
- Hauz Khas Village Complex: Hauz Khas means ‘Royal Lake’. This lake along with a mosque and a tomb is a part of this complex. The Huz Khas Complex is home to a Deer Park, a market and a semi-urbanized village. This Village Complex has number Cafes, Restaurants and Pubs and is a preference of the youngsters.
- Garden Of Five Senses: Spread over 20 acres, the Garden of Five Senses is designed to stimulate all five of our senses. This garden has Khas bagh – a Mughal style Bagh; Neel Bagh – pools filled with lotuses; a huge area having numerable varieties rare, endangered and exotic floral species; various sculptures and rock carvings. And even a food court.
- Qutub Minar: At 73 meters height, Qutub Minar is the world’s highest brick minaret built by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak.
- India Gate: India Gate is the memorial arch of all Indian soldiers who were martyrs in World War I.
- iSKATE – Ice Skating Rink And Cafe: This is India’s first natural ice skating rink and cafe. It has a themed private karaoke room, ISBAR – a food and beverage counter, and gourmet ice cream parlour.
- Kingdom of Dreams: This is India’s first live entertainment theatre. It has two theatres named ‘Nautanki Mahal’ and the Showshaa Theatre’. It houses Culture Gully – a zone for culture, arts, crafts and cuisines – all below a artificially made dome sky.
BOOK DELHI HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES:
Wheelzonrent offers various specially planned Honeymoon Tour packages to newly married couples of which Delhi Honeymoon Packages has much to offer. Within the Capital City of Delhi, you can go hiking hand in hand with your partner in our wildlife sanctuary, and roam around the butterfly garden with butterflies in your stomach. You can propose your life partner with undying love in the most romantic way with the Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal in the backdrop and even get those moments captured in photos. Then you can and enjoy Italian and European cuisine along with live music at Mia Bella Romantic Kitchen and Bar at Hauz Khas Social. Along with that, you and your partner can learn to ice skate, learn to trust each other or even fall in the Rink together. So, to enjoy a romantic honeymoon getaway to as a start to your new life, book now our 4 Nights, 5 Days Delhi Honeymoon Packages.
- Day 01: Delhi ExcursionOur representatives will take you to the Hotel. After breakfast get on board and explore Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary. Later visit Lotus temple. In the evening explore the Waste to Wonder Park.
- Day 02: ShoppingToday’s day is especially for shopping. In the Morning eat breakfast and visit Raj Ghat. Later you’ll be exploring Chandni Chowk and Delhi Haat. So Shop, bargain, and enjoy food from the streets all along. Return to the hotel for dinner.
- Day 03: Sight SeeingWake up at leisure, have breakfast. You’ll be dropped at Hauz Khas Village Complex. Sightsee at the deer park, duck park, and rabbit enclosure. Visit the romantic Rose Garden, and then explore the Hauz Khas Market. Come evening, explore Hauz Khas Social with your partner. Return to the hotel for the night.
- Day 04: Heritage VisitsAfter the Morning’s breakfast visit the Garden of Five Senses, the Qutub Minar and the India Gate. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy with your partner.
- Day 05: Explore the Kingdom of DreamsIn the morning, have breakfast and get into our bus. After about an hour’s drive, you will reach Ambience Mall, Gurugram. Visit iSKATE – Ice Skating Rink and Cafe there. Then explore the Kingdom of Dreams
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”