DELHI ONE DAY TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 1 Day
Places to Visit: Jama Masjid | Red Fort | Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple | Chandni Chowk | Qutub Minar | India Gate
Delhi, the capital of India is a city that it bordered by Haryana and Uttar Pradesh states. This city is highly populous in the country that ranked the second highest after Mumbai in India. It also has the second highest GDP per capita in India. Home to spectacular palaces and kingdoms, this city has captured the hearts of people not just from India but from all over the world. It is a perfect blender of cultural traditions and modernism. Delhi has a rich infrastructure. It is one of the most developed cities in the country that is home to the famous international airport – Indira Gandhi international airport, in which a number of international flights take off and land on every day. It is the busiest airport in India and South Asia continent. Delhi’s roads are very well connected and there is a plethora of options feasible to travel in and around the city. Delhi Metro is very advanced and has become the daily transport of lakhs of people. Hinduism is the predominant religion in this city followed by Islam, Sikhism, Christianity and then Buddhism. A number of languages are spoken in the town with Hindi being the main spoken language. English is the second most spoken language here. You will come across a number of festivals that are celebrated every other day with full excitement such as Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Eid-ul-fitr, Moharram, Lohri, Holi, Janmashtami and many more.
Tourism sector has flourished greatly in Delhi. In the year 2015, it was ranked as the 28th most visited city in the world. Tourists from all over the world love the culture in Delhi. It is home to three of the main UNESCO World Heritage Sites that are Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb and the Red Fort. It is also home to one of the most famous landmarks in the country named the India Gate. There are a lot many cultural, historical, adventurous and thrilling places in Delhi that makes it one of the must visit cities in the country.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN DELHI ONE DAY TOUR:
The Garden of Five Senses – It is a picturesque garden that has beautiful lake in it and is blessed with beauty. There are big trees all around spread across 20 acres of land. There are festivals and cultural activities too celebrated in this one of the most popular parks in the city.
The Red Fort – Red Fort is made with red sandstone and looks very spectacular. It is among a very popular and ancient places in Delhi that you can visit with family. There are various shows that are organized that guarantee fun.
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple: It is a Hindu temple and a spiritual-cultural place in Delhi. The temple displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, holiness, and architecture. Akshardham has made to the Guinness Book of World Records as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple.
Moti Baugh – It is a beautiful park in Delhi that is famous for fun activities and adventures in nature.
India Gate – It is one among the most popular picnic spots in Delhi that has beautiful lawns, boating rides in the pristine lake and the best time to visit this place is in evening.
The Nizamuddin Lane – This lane has a different charm. There’s a mosque named Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in which there are nation famous Qa – wwalis being sung and it’s very relaxing to hear them.
The Qutub Minar – Situated at a height of 234 feet, it is the tallest individual tower in the world that you must visit in your Delhi tourism.
Chandni Chowk – It is one of the oldest markets in Delhi that is vibrant and lively. It is considered as an important historical site that is crowded all the time and offers some of the best food and things for shopping.
The Jantar Mantar – It is one of the most unique structures that you must visit in your Delhi tourism. Jantar Mantar has gained a lot of popularity and a number of foreign tourists visit it.
BOOK DELHI ONE DAY TOUR PACKAGES:
Experience a fun-filled adventurous day in the city of Delhi, the capital of India. Historical monuments, ancient sites, variety of cuisines, performing arts, traditional dances, pristine lakes, high-end resorts, vibrant pubs and bars and luxurious hotels are all the highlights of Delhi tourism that makes it one of the best places to visit in India. If you’re someone that cannot go on a long vacation and want to enjoy the sight-seeing of Delhi in a single day, then you’re at the right page. Wheelzonrent brings before you a number of Delhi One Day tour packages that will take you not just to two or three places in the city but various top destinations that are famous and at the center of the heart of Delhi. Delhi One Day Tour Packages of Wheelzonrent are unlike those Ho-Ho buses that just spends all the time in travelling but not in exploring the beauty of the places taking good time. Our Delhi One Day Tour Packages are designed by experts in such a way that you can customize it according to your preferences and don’t worry, they are totally affordable and offer discounts as well. You would not just enjoy riding and exploring the streets of Delhi but you would get enough time to enjoy each and every sight-seeing. So what are you waiting for? Spare one day and invest a whole day in Delhi tourism by booking Delhi One Day tour packages with us and spend a memorable time with your family and friends.
- ArrivalThe one day Delhi tour begins with your arrival at Delhi Airport or Railway Station or any other pre-decided point. Our tour representative welcomes and provides an overview of Delhi sightseeing tour on the meeting. Start by visiting Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the nation).
- Jama MasjidContinue Delhi one day tour package by car and get ready to drink in the inimitable peace and serenity at India’s largest mosque Jama Masjid. This 17th century mosque boasts of stunningly constructed domes and minarets and has sprawling courtyards with the number of pigeons adding to the charm.
- Red FortThe next attraction of Delhi sightseeing tour is Red Fort which is a World Heritage Site and includes palaces, pavilions, halls, squares and museums, all inside a huge walled complex guarded by massive gates.
- Swaminarayan Akshardham TempleIt is a Hindu temple and a spiritual-cultural place in Delhi. The temple displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, holiness, and architecture.
- Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk is the perfect place to shop in. We will guide you to the streets of Chandni Chowk so you can shop from lehengas & sarees to spices & stationery items, without getting confused.
- Qutub MinarNext attraction is Qutub Minar. The Qutub Minar is a towering 73-meter high tower built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibak in 1193. The tower was built to celebrate Muslim dominance in Delhi after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu ruler. This is the tallest tower in India.
- India GateIt is one among the most popular picnic spots in Delhi that has beautiful lawns, boating rides in the pristine lake and the best time to visit this place is in evening.
- ConclusionYou may also include/replace other attractions from Delhi sightseeing places list like Lotus Temple, Jantar Mantar in this itinerary. The Delhi sightseeing tour ends as we drop you at the desired point.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”