Do Dham Gangotri Badrinath Yatra Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi ? Haridwar (210 kms)
Takeoff from Delhi to Haridwar, after reaching?Haridwar?check-in at lodging. Later touring of Haridwar and night see Ganges Aarti, with Overnight remain at Haridwar lodging.
Day 02 : Haridwar ? Uttarkashi (170 kms)
After early morning breakfast, continue to?Uttarkashi. On entry registration at lodging in Uttarkashi. Night visit to Vishwanath Temple, Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi in Uttarkashi.
Day 03 : Uttarkashi-Gangotri-Uttarkashi (100 kms one side)
After breakfast, continue to Gangotri. After?Gangotri Temple?Darshan and pooja drive back to Uttarkashi.
Day 04: Uttarkashi ? Rudraprayag (175 km)
After breakfast, continue to Rudraprayag, On entry registration at lodging in?Rudraprayag. Night time is free for nearby touring.
Day 05 : Rudraprayag ? Badrinath (165 kms)
After breakfast, continue to Badrinath via?Joshimath, on entry registration at Badrinath lodging. Night visit to Badrinath Temple to see the Aarti.
Day 06 : Badrinath ? Joshimath (40 km approx)
Early morning, wash up in Taptkund and have the darshan of Badrinath Temple. After pooja you can visit Brahamakapal, Mana town, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund, and so forth. Later continue to Joshimath via?Govindghat. On entry Check-in at inn in Joshimath.
Day 07 : Joshimath ? Rishikesh (254 km/8 hrs approx)
Early morning breakfast and nearby touring in Joshimath. Later continue to Rishikesh and Check-in at inn in Rishikesh for Overnight remain.
Day 08 : Rishikesh ? Delhi (230 kms)
After breakfast, touring of?Rishikesh, Visit all the significant Temples and spots of vacation destinations in Rishikesh. Later continue to Delhi, On entry exchange the visitors to Delhi Airport/Railway Station to load onto the flight/prepare for forward excursion and visit closes.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon checkin. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentery early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels
- decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel ? This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management ? if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on Noentry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station some of the road / shopping market / mall road have ?NO ENTRY? for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at
- airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- Deebee Web Services (eUttaranchal) Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. DeeBee Web Services considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun India.