Hemkund Sahib Yatra Tour Packages 2021 – 8384066726
Delhi – Rishikesh – Joshimath
Overnight Journey, drive straight to Joshimath enroute visit Haridwar, Rishikesh Deoprayag, Rudraprayag & Karnprayag. Arrival Joshimath check in hotel. Overnight stay. Joshimath: Adi Guru Shankaracharya, who came all the way from Kerels in the 8th Century A.D, perform penance under a tree here and after getting enlightenment, established a Math (religious centre), known as “Joshimath”. The name Joshimath is derived from it. Temple of Narsingh and Nav Durga are located here.
Joshimath altitude: 1875 m (6150 ft)
Best Time To Joshimath: Throughout the year
Joshimath Location: Chamoli district, Garhwal Division of Uttarakhand, India.
Joshimath – Govind Ghat (22 Kms Drive) – Ghangharia Trek (12kms/4hr Trek
Ghangaria (12kms/4hr Trek) Drive to Govindghat, Trek Start from here to Ghangaria (3000 mts). Check in Hotel. Ghangharia/Govinddham: 5 Kms. situated in the midst of a pine grove Ghangharia serves asa base for visiting Hemkund Shaib. It is the last human habitation in the valley. A tourist Lodge, log huts, tents and a Gurudwara provide comfortable accommadition.
Ghangaria altitude: 3,049 m (10,003 ft)
Best Time To Ghangaria: June to 1st Week of October
Ghangaria Location: Chamoli district, Garhwal Division of Uttarakhand, India.
Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria (5.5 Kms/5 Hours Each Side)
Early morning, trek start from here to Hemkund Sahib. Return back to Ghangaria after Darshan. Overnight stay. Gurudwara Hemkund Shaib: This imposing star-shaped structure of stone and concrete masonry is one the shores of the lake. An outlet behind the Gurudwara is source of the Lakshman Ganga. Temple of Lord Lakshman: A small temple nearby, dedicated to Lord Lakshman.
Hemkund Sahib altitude: 4,633 m (15,200.00 ft))
Best Time To Hemkund Sahib: June to 1st Week of October
Hemkund Sahib Location: Chamoli district, Garhwal Division of Uttarakhand, India.
Ghangaria – Govindghat (12kms Trek Down) – Rudraprayag (145 Kms/5 Hours)
After 12 Kms trek from Ghangaria to Govind Ghat, drive to Rudraprayag from Govind Ghat via Karnaprayag Joshimath and Pipalkoti. Arrive in Rudraprayag Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Rudraprayag – Delhi
Early morning, Drive to Delhi via Devprayag and Dhari Devi Temple Dang Chaura, rishikesh, Haridwar, arrives Delhi tour end.
Devprayag: Confluence Alaknanda & Bhagirathi rivers take the name Ganga
Dhari Devi Temple: Dhari Devi temple located on the banks of Alaknanda River between Srinagar Garhwal
- Toll tax
- parking charges
- driver allowance
- GST Extra
- Any meals other than those specified in programme.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
- Table drinks, laundry, helicopter, porter, pony, tips, camera fee, ropeway charges, entrance charges, personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost include. Ropeway & Entry Charges if any, would be extra.
- Deposit of 30% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 40% payment of the package cost, 50 days prior to departure date.
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost – 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% – within 6 days prior to tour.