Honeymoons are a special time for a newly married couple soon after their wedding. Honeymoons stem from a traditional dating back where newly-weds would drink some mead, honey-based alcohol after their first ‘moon’ together as a married couple. When honeymoon trips began to be famous a century or two centuries ago, they were a tour by a newly married couple of relatives that didn’t live nearby. Now, things have pretty much changed. There are many honeymoon packages in India offered by travel agents, hotel and travel vendors out there. Honeymoon packages include “Romantic” extras like Spa Baths, Massages, better and Luxurious private rooms decorated to get those vibes, bottles of champagne and many more. But most of them are luxury-oriented rather than budget-oriented. If you want to have a luxurious honeymoon keeping in mind the budget as well, then book your honeymoon tour packages with Wheelzonrent and Book them as early as possible to gain Benefits of offers and Discounts. One advantage of the honeymoon tour packages rather than planning your outings is that the honeymoon travels cater to the needs and likes of the couples and arrange it efficiently in fewer costs. Honeymoon destinations that specialize in honeymoons or couples are less likely to be full of families and children or party-happy backpackers, which appeal to many honeymoon couples wanting a more peaceful and private holiday.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES:
Selecting an Ideal Honeymoon Destination can be very difficult and time-consuming as a lot of factors come into account like the budget, type, choices, expectations, the best time to visit and a lot of other things. Hence there are Honeymoon Tour Packages that we provide to you according to your choices, likes, budget and the type of honeymoon you want to experience. In recent days, Beach Honeymoons are the most popular type of honeymoon destinations that newly-wed couples from all over the world are demanding. Among the endless possibilities of honeymoon destinations that are unique, spectacular, exhilarating and romantic. We shortlist and provide you with packages that are of your interests.
Some of the Popular Choices of Honeymoon Travels include:
- Beaches and islands
- Lakes and Mountains
- Cruises and Safaris
- Wildlife adventures
HONEYMOON PLACES IN INDIA:
Honeymoon Tour is one such escape that you will treasure for the rest of your lives. It is a one-time opportunity to have fun with your partner and give a good start to your love life. India, an inescapable land for honeymoon leaves no stone unturned to surprise its people with the indigenous charm that it holds. Be it the isolated and hushed Lakshadweep islands, lively Goa, the royal city of Jodhpur, the Scotland of India- Coorg, the snow world of Manali or the greenery of Ooty, India is a perfect honeymoon destination to spend time with the most special person in your life. Honeymoon packages in India would be one of the best decisions of your married life ever.
Some of the Best Romantic Honeymoon Places in India are:
- HIMACHAL PRADESH – Unravel the natural beauty of the stunning mountains in Himachal Pradesh by booking Honeymoon packages in India. The unrestrained beauty of the Himalayas, the grandeur of snow-capped mountains, beautiful landscapes, pristine lakes and the spectacular view from high altitude regions in Himachal Pradesh makes it one of the best honeymoon places in India. Some of the cities you can visit in Himachal Pradesh are Shimla, Manali, Kasol, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and Kullu.
- ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS – Andaman island provides a very unique experience for honeymooners which will make you feel out of India. The mesmerizing beaches with a plethora of water sports activities, pleasant weather, delicious seafood, friendly locals, luxurious resorts and spectacular views in Andaman and Nicobar Islands makes it one of the best honeymoon places in India. Some of the places to visit here are Havelock Island, Chidiya Tapu Beach, North Bay Island, Saddle Peak, Port Blair, Sea Link Adventures, Mini Zoo and White Surf Waterfalls.
- GOA – Also known as “the land of sea, sun and sand”, Goa is one of the best honeymoon destinations in India that couples from all over the world visit. Goa offers pristine beaches, warm and pleasant weather, scenic views, amazing seafood, best drinks and vibrant pubs and bars that makes the newly-wed couple have crazy fun. Some of the top places to visit in Goa are Anjuna beach, Aguada Fort, Calangute, Panaji, Saligao, Chapora and Sydney bar.
- KERALA – The Venice of East, Kerala is one of the best honeymoon places in India that can be visited throughout the year except in peak monsoon months. Kerala is visited not only by Indians but lakhs of foreigners every year for their honeymoon tour. The beautiful canals, shining lakes, pristine rivers, adventurous house boating, lushed paddy fields and scenic views make Kerala among top honeymoon destinations in India. Some of the best places to visit in Kerala are Kochi, Munnar, Kovalam, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Kollam and Gavi.
Some of the other top honeymoon places to visit in India are Dalhousie, Jaisalmer, Agra, Jaipur, Kutch, Coorg, Alleppey, Sikkim, Nagaland and many more.
INTERNATIONAL PLACES TO VISIT FOR HONEYMOON:
Indian weddings are big, vibrant, royal and full of fun with a lot of relatives stuck around 24*7 to the couple getting married and after all this, finally, the newly-wed couples look for some “me time” and plan of honeymoon. Every girl’s dream is to have her honeymoon abroad with the partner of her life. However, this dream does not turn into reality for a majority of people because of the heavy budget that comes along as paying price to fulfil the dream. So, we at Wheelzonrent are there to turn your dreams into reality by providing you with Top Best Honeymoon Destinations Abroad. So, make your first decision as a couple and let us arrange a perfect trip for you by helping you to explore best in the least prices.
Some of the top honeymoon destinations abroad are:
- Bali, Indonesia – Attractive beaches, green rice paddies, delicious seafood, beautifully sculpted temples and pleasant weather makes Bali one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations outside India. Some of the Top Places to visit in Bali are Seminyak, Sanur, Kuta, Denpasar and Nusa Dua.
- Switzerland – The Snow-clad Mountain Peaks, vivid colours of the Flora and Fauna, Ski slopes, pristine beaches and scenic views make Switzerland one of the favourite honeymoon destinations. Some of the Top Places to visit in Switzerland are Zurich, Lucerne, Geneva, Saint Moritz, Basel and Montreux.
- Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka, The Island of Paradise that is so close to India is one of the Best places to visit for honeymoon. Luxurious resorts, impressive colonial buildings, religious pilgrimage centres, wildlife sanctuaries, greeny parks, pristine beaches, mesmerising monuments and amazing sculptures make Sri Lanka a very romantic destination. Some of the Famous Places to visit in Sri Lanka are Colombo, Sigiriya, Galle, Negombo, Dambulla, Pinnawala, Weligama and Jaffna.
- Maldives – A dream of every other Indian to visit the Maldives solely tells what magic this place has got. Those thatched roof resorts, turquoise waters, colourful sea life, beautiful coral reefs, clear and sparkling water and high-end adventurous destinations are all the qualities of the Maldives that charms everyone. Some of the Top Places to visit in the Maldives are Male, Ukulhas, Mandhoo, Gulhi and Komandoo.
Some of the other best places to visit for honeymoon are Thailand, Dubai, Malaysia, Japan, Bhutan, New Zealand, Nepal, Singapore and many more.
BOOK HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES:
Customised to offer an unforgettable and a memorable romantic experience, Honeymoon tour packages provided by Wheelzonrent comprises of luxury stays and complimentary for the newly wedded couples. Our honeymoon packages in India designed by experts guarantee a romantic and exhilarating experience for the couples that book honeymoon travels. We offer you a wide range of packages that are affordable yet do not compromise in quality-delivery. Our honeymoon travels allow you to explore some of the most exotic destinations domestically as well as abroad. Some of the Domestic Destinations that are in India include Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Gulmarg, Goa, Kerala, Nainital, Sikkim, Delhi, Mumbai and many more while the International Destinations include Bali, Mauritius, Maldives, Thailand, Japan, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and many more. So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking to have an adventurous, romantic and an unforgettable honeymoon tour in budget then you are on the right page. Contact our team and book your Honeymoon Tour Packages in advance to get a HUGE DISCOUNT!!!