KASOL TRIP AND TREK TO KHEERGANGA FROM DELHI – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Places to Visit: Bhuntar | Kasol | Kheerganga
The Kasol trip and trek to Kheerganga embarks from Delhi, from where you will basically take your Volvo to Parvati Valley. On reaching out to this very location, you can simply whiff in the fresh air and give yourself a soulful retreat and unwind with its verdant suburbs. Be it a soulful memorable walk along the sparkling Parvati river or a savoring variety of food at the elegant and colorful cafes, one can find every little thing that one could ever wish for. Also, if you are an adventure buff and in case you wish to hike up the bewildering trails of the region, then Kheerganga trek is literally just the perfect one for you which is one of its kind. While you witness this excellent trip, you will savor the true essence of the beauty of nature and catch a glimpse of the picture perfect views in such a beautiful place.
Kasol is a quaint little village in the state of Himachal situated along the banks of the Parvati river. Commonly known as the ‘Amsterdam of India’, Kasol is a famous tourist attraction which is rapidly gaining fame and love of the people as a popular hub for trekkers, backpackers, and of course, nature lovers. Kasol is located 23 kms from Bhuntar and it is next to the religious town of Manikaran. It is one of the best places in the country in order to sit back and chill in the panorama of the snow-clad mountains, pine trees and sparkling river.
Kheerganga Trek is one of the most well-known and picture perfect trekking destinations in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located deep in the Parvati Valley and for this guided trek, you will have to arrive in the beautiful hill station of Barshaini which is the starting point of this trek. Along your way to Kheerganga Trek, you will get a chance to explore Rudra Nag village which is really beautiful. The scenic hamlets mark a space for the picturesque stops and are surely ideal to delve into the local culture of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
How To Reach The Campsite?
You can simply take a bus or tempo traveller from Delhi to Bhuntar. On arrival, Get down at the Bhuntar bus stand and from there you can take a local bus ride or hire a taxi to Kasol where you can reach at your campsite. Don’t worry, you can book package with Wheelzonrent and rest of hassles will be taken care by us.
- Day 1 – Delhi to Bhuntar Board an evening Semi Sleeper AC Volvo bus or a tempo traveller from Delhi. You can even book a cab with us depending on your group size. Reach Bhuntar and go on to travel further destination.
- Day 2 – Arrival at Kasol On reaching Kasol, unwind and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of stunning hills and head to the campsite. Later, Transfer to Kasol and en route to Chalal, discover the ‘Little Amsterdam’, which is the lanes of Kasol lined with vibrant souvenir shops and Israeli cafes. After spending a memorable day in Chalal, get back to your campsite in the evening and enjoy dancing around the bonfire along with music as you have a scrumptious dinner there. Overnight in the campsite only.
- Day 3 – Kasol to Kheerganga or Tosh Trek Wake up in the morning, have breakfast and head out to trek. The thrilling Kheerganga trek will begin from the small village of Kasol that is located on the banks of the Parvati River. Then move to Barshaini which is the point of confluence of the Parvati and Tosh Rivers, in order to start hiking. Later, arrive at Rudra NagNag which is a beautiful place and take a small halt to admire the beauty of the place. The approximately 12-km hike along the Parvati River will take you to the vibrant villages of Kalga and Pulga. After an adventurous day, spend your night in camp.
- Day 4 – Kheerganga – Kasol – Delhi Wake up in the morning to a magnificent view of the Himalayan peaks, and prepare for the journey back to Barshaini. Undertake the same route that you took to reach Kheerganga. From the camp, transfer to Kasol and then drive back to Delhi overnight.
- Day 5 – Arrival in Delhi Once you arrive in Delhi, your Kasol trip and trek to Kheerganga from Delhi with gets over on a sweet note.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”