Kufri Hill Station Tour Packages – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Places to Visit: Kalka | Mall Road | Telescope point | Kufri Fun World | Indira Tourist Park | Mahasu Peak | Heritage Walk | The Himalayan Nature Park
The British Raj left India with hill stations as a legacy. Their idea was to build living spaces at a higher elevation where the temperature would be cooler and provide a respite from India’s scorching sun. There are numerous hill stations located throughout the country, with Himachal Pradesh being the most popular tourist destination in India. Shimla, Kullu, and Manali are just a few of the well-known hill stations in this province. Kufri is located in Himachal Pradesh, close to Shimla, and is surrounded by endless mountain ranges and snow-capped vistas. In the winter, Kufri is a sliver of frost, in the summer, an emerald slash, and in the rains, misty greenery. Its height is incredible, and the view is incredible. Kufri is a small and charming hill station with a Nature Park and one of the highest adventure parks in the country. Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company In Delhi offers a variety of Hill Station Tour Packages, including the Kufri Hill Station Tour Packages, which you should not skip. Kufri Shimla Tour, on the other hand, is one of the best packages if you want to enjoy the snow at its best from November to February.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN SHIMLA SUMMER VACATION TOUR:
- Kalka – Shimla Toy Train: The Kalka to Shimla Toy Train has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This toy train travels on a track with a narrow gauge. From Kalka to Shimla, the track climbs to a height of 2076 metres above sea level, passing through 103 tunnels, 869 bridges, and dense deodar and pine forests. After a total of 20 years of construction, the road was finally opened to the public in 1903.
- Mall Road: Shimla’s mall road is the busiest part of town, with a plethora of tourist shops selling everything from junk jewellery to handicrafts to woollens.
- Telescope Point: A high-altitude vantage point with a telescope from which you can see various important places in Shimla.
- Kufri Fun World is a Himalayan adventure park that is one of the highest in the world. It boasts the highest go-karting track in the world. It’s impossible to pass up the opportunity to go go-karting at such a high altitude.
- The Himalayan Nature Park: The Himalayan National Park is a zoo that houses a variety of deer, brown bears, snow leopards, wild cats, and other animals. It is surrounded by Oak and Deodar trees and provides a sense of security to the animals.
- Indira Tourist Park: This is thought to be the location where Indira Gandhi, India’s Iron Lady, signed the 1972 Shimla Agreement. As a result, this tourist attraction bears her name. The visitors are in for a variety of adventures up the Peak, and this is where they can get refreshments, such as snacks, ice cream, and drinks, to help them prepare for them.
- Mahasu Peak is the highest point in Kufri and can only be reached by horseback; walking up the mountain on foot is difficult due to the muddy trail.
- Heritage walk: Shimla was the British summer capital. As a result, the British influence can be seen in this hill station.
TOP ADDITIONAL THINGS TO DO IN WINTERS DURING BEST HILL STATION IN KUFRI TOUR:
- Skiing: The time from November to April is winter in Kufri and snowfall is a regular occurrence such that Skiing in Kufri is a must to experience ploughing through the thick ice sheet.
- Tobogganing in Kufri: Recently Tobogganing is also increasing in fame as a favorite tourist activity. Tobogganing is sliding down the snow on a sledge. If here in winter, do make time to get this Christmas feeling of riding the sledge.
- Go-karting at Kufri Fun world: Experience the thrill of go-karting on the world’s highest go-karting track.
- Shopping : Kufri does not have a market other than some small vendor shops so that if you wish to shop for souvenirs on your Kufri tour, shop at Mall Road in Shimla.
BOOK KUFRI HILL STATION TOUR PACKAGES:
Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company In Delhi offers a variety of Hill Station Tour Packages in India from which you can choose one that best fits your preferences. Shimla is the most famous hill station, and rightly so; however, Kufri, which is close to Shimla, is also a must-see hill station. Kufri, near Shimla, is higher in altitude and smaller in scale. It is, however, a winter wonderland for skiing, sledding, and, of course, go-karting. To experience this thrill, give a call or register on our website and Book Now.