Leh Ladakh Car Rental Delhi – 8384066726
If you’re in Leh Ladakh, you can feel no less than being in heaven. Bounded by two of the mightiest mountain ranges of the world, the Great Himalayan Ranges and Karakoram, Leh Ladakh is mystical in all the spheres it covers. For those in confusion about the difference between these twin places, Leh-Ladakh, here’s an information for you. The state of Jammu and Kashmir is divided into three provinces namely Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh. The province of Ladakh is further divided into two districts namely Kargil and Leh. The district of Leh has a popular town named ‘Leh’ and it is a great tourist attraction as it is blessed with beautiful monasteries, vibrant markets, mountain passes and picturesque locations. Right from nature, geography, sceneries to the modest culture that it fosters, the super abundance of attractions to visit makes this city a heaven on Earth. This heaven opens doors to some of the most amazing, spectacular and breathtaking places to visit. Blessed by beauty of nature, Leh offers attractions that are irresistible to explore. A hotspot of history, religion, culture and adventure, Leh Ladakh woos everyone from the seekers of ancient mysticism to the most ardent adventure lovers. The unique characteristic of Leh Ladakh, which is a mix of Tibetan, Buddhism and Indian culture; will fascinate you in such a way that you will at least think once of cancelling your return tickets and staying there forever. So if you’re already dreaming of being in Leh Ladakh, Don’t! Rather, book Leh Ladakh Tour Packages with Wheelzonrent that are one of the best service providers with cheap but quality tour packages.
BEST TIME TO VISIT IN LEH LADAKH:
Enjoying the sights of the vast expanse of hills and valleys in Leh Ladakh along with the thrilling experience of enduring the harsh climate is in itself a unique experience. According to some people, summers are the best time and according to some, winters are the best time to visit in Leh Ladakh. So truly, the best time to visit in Leh Ladakh totally depends on the motive of your Leh Ladakh tourism. In summers, the weather is very exciting and the snow melts by that time creating a buzz of activity with the vibrant and colorful Hemis festival taking place. While in winters, there is a different charm with sites all covered with snow offering the most breathtaking views. Overall, the best time to visit in Leh Ladakh is in the months from April to June as in winters, the cold weather sometimes becomes unbearable.
SEVEN REASONS WHY YOU MUST VISIT LEH LADAKH:
- There’s a sweeping scenic beauty offering panoramic views of the breathtaking mountains and valleys and hence, it is a heaven for nature lovers.
- If you’re a foodie, you get to taste varieties such as pink tea, thukkpas, Tibetan and Nepali momos and much more.
- Festivals in Leh Ladakh are celebrated vibrantly and make the town so colorful that you would fall in love with the place. You indeed get to celebrate some unique and never-heard before type of festivals like Losar, Hemis, Kalachakra, Tak, etc.
- You get an opportunity to limber up your photography skills as the landscapes, mountainscapes and riverscapes; all together offer such a wonderful and mesmerizing scenic frame you can’t get your eyes off.
- To stay away from the high tech life, relax and rejuvenate yourself amidst the holy pilgrimage centers, serene lakes, breathtaking valleys, majestic mountain passes and flora and fauna.
- You get to conquer some of the highest mountain passes and trekkable peaks like Stok Kangri, Kang Yatse, Tanglang La, Chang La and Nun Kun.
- Accommodation is cheap yet it offers some of the best facilities and beautiful spaces to stay in. Camping resorts are yet another adventurous stays and even in the peak season, you won’t find accommodation rates with such outstanding facilities anywhere, this cheaper.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN LEH LADAKH:
- Leh Palace – Also known as ‘Lhachen Palkhar’, this palace once held the distinction of being the world’s highest building. The interiors of Leh Palace are beautifully adorned with paintings and old pictures and it also contains an exquisite collection of jewelery, ceremonial dresses and crowns; all of which lures tourists to visit this magnificent palace and so, it is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh.
- Jama Masjid – Located in the middle of Main Market, Jama Masjid is built in the Indo-Sarcenic style and houses a magnificent courtyard. This mosque and as created using 370 pillars in total of wood and is thus considered as an architectural masterpiece.
- Chang La Pass – Chang La Pass is one of the highest mountain roads of the world which is at an elevation of 17,590 ft. Your bike riding skills can be well tested the providing you a real experience of what thrill actually seems like. Chang La Pass is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh that tourists from neighboring countries also visit.
- Pangong Tso Lake – This lake is another place included in the list of ‘best places to visit in Leh Ladakh’ as the famous movie “3 Idiots” had its ending part shot in this place and since then, the already popular lake won hearts of people who didn’t even visit it in reality. Dipped in the mesmerizing beauty, this lake is the most famous lake among other lakes of Leh Ladakh and it definitely adds a cherry to the cake if you visit it in your Leh Ladakh tourism.
- Magnetic Hill – If you want to defy gravity, travel to the Magnetic Hill located on the Leh-Srinagar National Highway. This hill attracts vehicles and water towards it – a mystery that’s yet unresolved even after many efforts. Visiting Magnetic Hill is sure to provide you a unique experience and since it is drenched in natural beauty, it is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh.
Few other best places to visit in Leh Ladakh are Hemis Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara, Nubra Valley, Changthang Wildlife Sanctuary and Hall of Fame.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN LEH LADAKH:
- Mountain Biking – Thousands of motorbikers flock to Leh Ladakh every year through rocky hills, steep roads and exotic terrains to witness the real beauty of this place. Biking on the mountains like Pangong Lake Shores, Zingchem to Skiu and Spituk is one of the top things to do in Leh Ladakh.
- Bactrian Camel Safari at Hunder – One of the top things to do in Leh Ladakh that you cannot experience anywhere else in the country is to take a ride on the double humped Bactrian Camels at the sand dunes of Hunder along the breathtakingly Shyok and Nubra River.
- Trekking at real challenging trails – While you indulge in this activity, you got to push yourself out of your comfort zone to a journey full of surprises from the nature. The best treks to explore in Leh are Chadar Trek and Markha Valley Trek.
- Taste noodles in highest cafeteria in world – You may have eaten noodles everywhere but you have not truly enjoyed it for sure till you savor the 2-minutes noodle overlooking the Himalayas. Having noodles at the Maggi Point which is at the highest cafeteria in the world is one of the most unique and top things to do in Leh Ladakh.
- Witness Hemis Festival – One of the top things to do in Leh Ladakh is to witness the Llams perform the colorful Chhams. The dance drama flaunting vibrant clothes and formidable masks in the Hemis or Ladakh Festival is a retreat for eyes for sure.
- River Rafting – If you want to enjoy the majestic view of the mountains while gushing through the clear waters then river rafting in Indus and Zanskar River is the perfect adventure for you. While exploring this activity, you get a chance to witness the scenic views of monasteries too.
Few other top things to do in Leh Ladakh are quad biking, ice skating, archery, camping, jeep safari, tasting yak cheese momos, hanging out with monks, etc. Book Leh Ladakh Tour Packages with us as we provide you an opportunity to explore your top favorite activities.
BOOK LEH LADAKH TOUR PACKAGES:
A destination that can tempt anyone to ditch the rest of the world is none other than Leh Ladakh. Leh Ladakh tourism is indeed a trip to paradise that provides an experience of one of its own kind, and can satiate all your cravings for adrenaline rush. Leisure seekers, honeymooners, history enthusiasts, religious pilgrims, nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts and even college going gang consider Leh Ladakh as one of the top best places for a vacation in India. Basically, Leh Ladakh does not disappoint any of its visitors as it has something unique and interesting for all the kind of its visitors. If you are one of those who cannot resist spending a vacation in Leh Ladakh, then book our exclusive Leh Ladakh Tour Packages. But don’t worry, if it’s high expenses that is stopping you, Wheelzonrent is at your rescue. We provide a variety of customized Leh Ladakh Tour Packages that are not just service friendly but also budget friendly. We are all set to provide you the best of fun and excitement in your Leh Ladakh tourism. Are you all set to explore the beauty and thrills of Leh Ladakh?