LEH LADAKH TOUR BY CAR – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 9 Days / 8 Nights
Places to Visit: Jammu | Kargil | Leh | Nubra Valley | Pangong Tso | Tso Kar | Keylong | Manali
With an altitude of 11,400 ft. approximately, Leh– the capital city of Ladakh is immensely famous for its road trip and is a dream excursion for many. A road trip to Leh Ladakh is an adventure of lifetime as you drive your way through the spectacular landscapes of North India from Delhi to the heart of the great Himalayas. Most Indian travelers long to explore the beauty of its mountains against the vast azure skies. A Leh Ladakh Tour by car from Delhi weaves its way through a diverse terrain of picturesque countryside, unimaginable sights, chaotic villages, green lush valleys and extraordinary roads to marvelous heights where the adrenaline rush is at peak. A Leh Ladakh tour by car is a boon to every traveler that intends to visit here and plus the number of choices available makes it hard to find an excuse of not to go. One route is from Srinagar to Leh that sets its way through Sonmarg, Kargil, Lamayaru and other spectacular places and the second route is from Manali to Leh that takes ones through Rohtang, Bharatpur, Tanglang La and other picturesque places. The best part of a Leh Ladakh tour by car is you don’t just get an opportunity to explore the mountain passes, picturesque valleys and scenic routes but also resplendent villages, Gurdwara, monasteries, lakes and a number of other tourist attractions where you can spend few minutes at. Also, you would enjoy the trip without any hassles and discomfort as you will be driven through a car and so, a Leh Ladakh tour by car can give you one of the most amazing experiences in your life. No wonder why Leh Ladakh road trip ranks amongst the top in the list of “Top popular and coveted road trips in India“. As a fact of surprise, most of the people today are preferring a road trip to Leh Ladakh rather than a flight that transfers within few hours. Book our Leh Ladakh tour by car packages and embark your journey to a blissful heaven.
TRAVEL TIPS FOR JOURNEY:
- THINGS TO CARRY–
- Heavy gumboot shoes for trekking and hiking purpose
- Willem clothes like socks, sweaters, jackets, gloves, monkey caps and rain jackets
- Sunscreen lotion, medicines, pain relieving sprays, rehydration liquids and moisturizer
- Hat, scarf, sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Camera, chargers, power bank and other electronic stuffs needed.
- HEALTH PRECAUTIONS–
Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is one of the most common illness observed. Its symptoms are extreme headache, vomiting, dizziness, sleeping difficulty, skin color turning blue and insufficient urine production. To avoid this uneasiness, stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids, eat light and regularly and carry chocolates and chewing gums. In case of emergency, hospitals are present in the locations like Manali, Keylong, Srinagar, Leh, Kargil, etc.
- GENERAL TIPS –
- Carry adequate cash as ATMs are not available in most of the places where you will be enrouting your road journey.
- Wear as much layers of clothes as you can otherwise the gushing air would hit in and cause you cold.
- Carry toilet paper as public toilets are in rarity and most of them don’t have toilet papers available.
- Do not depend on mobile networks and internet connectivity on your trip to Leh Ladakh.
- Do not worry about eateries. There are a lot of places that you would come across in your trip where you can have tasty meals.
Carry all important documents that your travel agency would suggest you.
BOOK LEH LADAKH TOUR PACKAGES:
The ultimate adventurous road trip is here! Leh Ladakh road trip is one of the highly popular road trips in the world. Colorful monasteries, scenic snow-capped Himalayan mountains, picturesque landscapes, breathtaking valleys and a plethora of choices for sightseeing attractions makes Leh Ladakh tour by car a tour of lifetime. We, at Wheelzonrent provide you a complete guide to be all set to explore this astonishing journey. Right from camping arrangements and hotel stay accommodation, delightful meals in restaurants to diverse cuisines in dhabas, travel related documents to a good driver; we make each and every arrangement to provide you a hassle free trip. Our friendly representative will accompany you in the journey who will drive you in a comfortable, spacious, luxurious and air-conditioned car which will mostly by a high class MUV or SUV. Your safety is our priority and your enjoyment is our motive! So give us an opportunity to arrange a trip of your lifetime by booking Leh Ladakh tour by car packages with us.
- Day 01: Delhi – JammuMeet our representative in Delhi at a decided place and embark your journey at 8 am in the morning. Drive to Jammu in 10 to 12 hours through the route: Delhi -Ambala – Khanna – Ludhiana – Pathankot – Jammu. Overnight stay at the camp arranged for you in Jammu.
- Day 02: Jammu – KargilYour second day of road journey would start at 6 am in the morning. The route followed would be: Jammu – Srinagar – Sonamarg – Drass – Kargil. Places to explore on the way are Dal Lake, Shikara ride in Srinagar, Zero Point, Drass War Memorial, view of Tiger Hill, Elephant Ridge and Kargil War Memorial. At 9 pm in the night, have dinner in the camp and stay overnight in Kargil.
- Day 03: Kargil – LehPost breakfast in the camp, leave from Kargil at 9 am. The route followed would be: Kargil – Mulbekh – Fotu La Pass – Leh. Places to explore on the way are Buddha statue in Mulbekh, Fotu La Pass, Chiktan Fort, Lamayuru Monastery, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and confluence of Indus-Zanskar river. On your arrival in the late evening in Leh, check into the pre-booked hotel, have a scrumptious dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 04: Leh – Nubra Valley – LehPost breakfast in the morning, drive to Nubra Valley via the Khardung La Pass, highest motorable road in the world. It takes around 5 hours to drive till Nubra Valley. On the way, visit Diskit Monasteries, Hunder sand dunes, Baigdandu village, Panamik hot water springs, Yarab Tso Lake and Lachung Temple. Spend time in Nubra Valley and then return back to the hotel in Leh in late evening. Scrumptious dinner and comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
- Day 05: Leh – Pangong TsoPost breakfast in the morning, drive to Pangong Tso via the Chang La – third highest motorable road in world. On the way, visit places like Thicksey, Shey Monasteries, Hemis and the famous Pangong Tso lake. Dinner around campfire and overnight stay in the camp arranged for you in Pangong Tso.
- Day 06: Pangong Tso – Tso KarAfter a hot tea and healthy breakfast in the camp, check out and proceed to drive to Tso Kar. It takes around 8 hours to reach there by car. On the way, visit various tourist attractions. On your arrival in Tso Kar, visit the Tso Kar lake which is also known as White Lake. Adventurous overnight camping, dinner around campfire and musical performance at the camp in Tso Kar Lake.
- Day 07: Tso Kar – KeylongAfter breakfast, drive through the most scenic route till Keylong which takes around 8-10 hours. Visit famous attractions like Lachalung, Lakeela, Suraj Tal, Deepak Tal, Gaata Loops and Baralacha Pass. Dinner and overnight stay in the camp in Keylong.
- Day 08: Keylong – ManaliPost breakfast in the morning, check out from camp and drive to Manali. Visit top attractions on the way such as Rohtang Pass, Old Manali, Apple Orchards, etc. Indulge in adventurous activities in Rohtang Pass. Overnight stay and scrumptious dinner in the hotel booked in Manali.
- Day 09: Manali – DelhiPost breakfast in the hotel, check out and head back to Delhi. Visit top attractions on the way like Mandi and Chandigarh. Enjoy Punjabi cuisine in the famous dhabas of Chandigarh. With your arrival at Delhi in evening, your Leh Ladakh tour by car with Sushant Travels ends on a good note.
Tour Includes / Excludes
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”
A Suggestive Itinerary indicates what may be possible;
Contact us – 8384066726 for further information where we can modify your travel arrangement to suit your needs for a “Life-Time Memorable Tour”.