LADAKH TOUR FROM DELHI – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 6 Days / 5 Nights
Places to Visit: Delhi | Leh | Lamayuru | Ule | Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake
The charming town of Leh, located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir smittens everyone with its spectacular views and nature beauty. Majestic snowcapped Himalayan ranges, mystic monasteries, pristine lakes, lush greenery, breathtaking valleys and sparkling rivers leave everyone in awe-struck. Leh Ladakh also attracts enthusiastic trekkers from different parts of the country as it boasts of an amazing trekking trail. One is sure to get awed by the scenic and nature beauty of Leh Ladakh while one heads out on this tour. Leh Ladakh is no less than a paradise for adventure living tourists as there is a plethora of things to indulge in and the valleys of Leh Ladakh offer a journey full of adventurous and thrill. If you’re someone from Delhi or are staying in Delhi for a few days, going on a Leh Ladakh trip could be the best decision for a joyous vacation. Our Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi includes a travel by flight or you can choose other modes of transportation if you wish to. Apart from this, your stay accommodation, meals, travel facility and tour guides for you; will all be made available by us so that you can have a hassle free trip and enjoy the beauty of Leh Ladakh. Get in touch with our team to plan your Leh Ladakh trip and then book Leh Ladakh tour package from Delhi.
BOOK LEH LADAKH TOUR PACKAGE FROM DELHI:
Juleh! An amazing journey to Leh Ladakh is calling you to explore the picturesque landscapes, pristine lakes and beaches, colorful monasteries, majestic hills and beautiful valleys. Leh Ladakh Tour package from Delhi give you an opportunity to explore the mystical Leh in beautiful ways. Leh has always been considered as an exotic tourist destination filled with mysteries and breathtaking views. Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi by air will definitely make your vacation a memorable and special one. All you need to do is get ready to have a fun filled vacation and the rest of the arrangements will be looked by us. Right from booking travel tickets, arranging your guide to transport facilities and hotel accommodation, Wheelzonrent is a one stop solution where you don’t have to worry and just have fun. Don’t forget to check our exciting Leh Ladakh tour packageand Delhi tour packages. Also, book your Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Delhi with us in a little advance to get more discounts.
- Day 01: Delhi – LehBoard a flight from Delhi airport and fly to Leh. On your arrival in the afternoon, our representative will meet you in the airport and drive you to the hotel booked in Leh. Check into the hotel, have refreshments and rest and then visit Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. In the evening, hit the famous Leh Market for shopping and street food exploring. Later, return back to the hotel, have dinner and go to sleep.
- Day 02: Leh – Lamayuru – UleAfter breakfast in the early morning, checkout from the hotel and drive to Lamayuru. Enroute visit Magnetic Hill, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib and Likir Monastery. On your arrival in Ule, check into the resort or camp and relish hot lunch. Later, visit Lamayuru Monastery and return back to your place for overnight stay and dinner.
- Day 03: Ule – Nubra ValleyPost breakfast in the morning, check out from the resort or camp and head to the Nubra Valley. Arrive at Hunder by later afternoon and check into the camp. Later, proceed to visit Diskit, Hunder villages and have a camel safari in the sand dunes. Return back to the camp for a scrumptious dinner and overnight adventurous stay.
- Day 04: Nubra Valley – LehPost breakfast, check out from the camp and proceed to Leh. Enroute visit Diskit Monastery. On your arrival in the later afternoon, check into the hotel in Leh. Visit top attractions of Leh such as Hemis, Thiksey Monastery, Shey Palace and Hall of Fame. After sight-seeing, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 05: Leh – Pangong LakePost breakfast in the early morning, check out from the hotel and depart for Pangong Lake which is at 14,500 ft. through Changla Pass (3rd highest motorable road in the world). On arrival, check into the camp where you will be served a scrumptious and hot lunch. Later, enjoy the scenic beauty of the Pangong Lake and watch the sunset. Dinner around campfire near the banks of the lake and overnight stay in the camp near the lake.
- Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh – DelhiEarly morning, relish your breakfast and mesmerize your eyes with the breathtaking views of the sunrise at the lake. Later, check out from the camp and our representative will then drive you back to the Leh Airport. On arrival, board a flight back to Delhi and with this, your Leh Ladakh tour with Wheelzonrent ends.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”