RAJASTHAN HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 6 Days / 5 Nights
Places to Visit: Jaipur | Jodhpur | Udaipur | Jaisalmer
Rajasthan, The Land of Maharajas is an Indian state that is popular all across the globe as it is visited by a huge number of tourists and travelers. In case you are in search for a honeymoon place in India to spend a good, quality time and make unforgettable memories, honeymoon in Rajasthan is for you. Honeymoon is the most special holiday in everyone’s life, which has its own charm and excitement. When it comes to India, no doubt there are several places to choose from for honeymoon but Rajasthan is considered to be the most preferred exotic destination in India. The magnificent forts, pristine lakes, royal palaces, splendid havelis, lavish heritage hotels, mind blowing deserts and the romantic and peaceful ambience in and around the state; all of them together makes it really a perfect place to spend time with your beloved partner. The royal and elegant ambience offered by this colorful and princely state is unmatched with any other state. From candle light dinner amidst sand dunes to stay at luxurious heritage hotels or jungle safari to explore wildlife to spending nights in beautiful tented camps in desert; honeymoon in Rajasthan is a savior for all those who want to get drench in love, been in the most beautiful and romantic place in India. In addition to cultural performances, the royal comforts and delight will sure shot make your honeymoon a remarkable trip in your lifetime. So, Wheelzonrent has introduced a wide range of exclusive Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages that give an experience of lifetime. Our Luxury Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages retreat your heart with utmost royal treatment, luxury facilities, splendid holiday and top class arrangements.
TOP ATTRACTIONS FOR HONEYMOON IN RAJASTHAN:
- UDAIPUR – Udaipur is one of those cities in Rajasthan that is always referred to be the ideal honeymoon destination for couples. The beautiful lakes, white marble palaces, magnificent forts and royal resorts offer couples the most romantic environment ever. Romantic boat rides in pristine lakes, long drives in the streets of Udaipur, romantic walks in the desert regions, camel safari with partner, spending adventurous nights in tents and what not! Udaipur is undoubtedly an ideal place to begin a new love life.
- JAISALMER – The Golden City, Jaisalmer has emerged as one of the most famous honeymoon destinations in the recent years. The splendid beauty of monuments, deserts, forts and music provides a romantic ambience for honeymooners to celebrate their love. A visit to Jain temple, Gadisar Lake, Tazia Tower and Desert National Park is must while exploring Jaisalmer. Desert safari with your partner in the Sand Sam Dunes is the best part of spending time in Jaisalmer.
- JODHPUR – This city is undoubtedly the most romantic destination for having honeymoon as it offers a unique and royal experience to newlywed couples in the middle of glittering golden sand dunes, away from the usual beaches and mountains. Romantic lake excursions, candle light dinner in luxurious hotels, village safaris, visit to magnificent palaces and indulging in adventurous and breathtaking experiences such as hot air ballooning, rock climbing, trekking, paragliding and quadbike safari in the desert are the highlights of honeymoon in Jodhpur.
Few other top attractions that serve as the best places for honeymoon coupes are Jaipur, Ranthambore, Pushkar and Bikaner. You can experience love in these beautiful places by booking Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages with us.
BOOK RAJASTHAN HONEYMOON TOUR PACKAGES:
If you’re a newly married couple or if you’re already married and thinking of planning a romantic holiday vacation, then it’s the right time to stop dreaming of the perfect romantic holiday destination as we bring to you the most preferred and romantic place in India for couples – Rajasthan. Wheelzonrent brings for you Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages so that you can witness the beauty of the infinite Thar Desert, experience exciting camel rides, enjoy vibrant dance performances along with folk music, try the authentic Rajasthan cuisine and fall in deep love with your partner by spending the most beautiful and romantic moments of your life. Our Luxury Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages are designed in such a way that they provide you an opportunity to make your life royal in the vicinities of royal Rajasthan with no discomfort in traveling and staying. Right from luxury honeymoon suites to dinner in luxury restaurants, our Luxury Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages are one of the most demanded ones and we would love to provide you too, a holiday of lifetime. Book your Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages which is one of the best among our other Honeymoon tour packages, as early as possible and we’ll provide you with more attractive discounts that you won’t get anywhere else.
- Day 01: Delhi – JaipurMeet our representative at your place is stay/Delhi airport or station in the early morning. He will drive you to Rajasthan in a spacious, luxurious and air-conditioned car. It takes around 6 to 8 hours to reach Rajasthan by car. On arrival in evening, check-in to the hotel and start your day 1 with a romantic dinner in the hotel. You can later hit the nearby shopping destinations and then come back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 02: JaipurAfter an early morning breakfast in the hotel, our representative will take you out for Jaipur sight-seeing. Visit places like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, colorful bazaars, etc. Ride on elephants to reach at the gate of Amber Fort. Evening, drive through the new city of Jaipur and visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir and return back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 03: Jaipur – JodhpurAfter breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to the ‘Blue City’, Jodhpur. It takes around 5 to 6 hours to reach by car. On arrival in afternoon, check-in to the hotel, take some rest, have refreshments and get ready to explore Jodhpur. Visit Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Later, in the evening drive through the arid landscape and spot black bucks, dozens of graceful and colorful migratory birds and witness the nuance insight into the lives of villagers. In night, dine at Indique Restaurant, Pal Haveli and then return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 04: Jodhpur – UdaipurAfter early morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Udaipur city. On arrival in 4 to 5 hours, check into the hotel and have a delicious lunch. Later, proceed to explore the city sight-seeing and experiences. Enjoy a romantic motor launch cruise in the pristine waters of Lake Pichola. Visit other top attractions like the City Palace Museum and Sahelion ki Bari. Visit Karni Mata Temple by riding on the ropeway. Later, go horse riding in the Aravallis. In the evening, watch the Sound and Light Show in the Kumbhalgarh Fort. Dine in the Sheesh Mahal and return back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 05: Udaipur – Jaisalmer Sand DunesAfter breakfast in early morning, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer. It takes around 7 hours to reach by car. On arrival in the late afternoon, check-in at the romantic tent accommodation. Enjoy the sunset camel safari or jeep safari. Then watch the spectacular performances of dance and art, enjoy the folk music and have traditional Rajasthani dinner amidst the desert. Spend your night in the adventurous and safe tents.
- Day 06: Jaisalmer sight-seeing – DelhiAfter a hot cup of masala chai and hearty breakfast in the tent, check-out from the tent accomodation and proceed to watch the top attractions of the city. Visit places like Jaisalmer Fort and enjoy paragliding or hot air ballooning activity. Lunch in one of the famous dhabas in Jaisalmer. Later, drive back to Delhi which would take around 8 to 10 hours. On arrival in Delhi, our representative will drop you at your home/hotel. With this, your Romantic Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour with Sushant Travels ends leaving your footprints of memories in Rajasthan for the rest of life.
- Conclusion:This is just a sample itinerary of our Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages. You can alter it and plan your trip with the help of our experts according to your preferences and likes.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”