Rishikesh Tour Packages From Delhi – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Places to Visit: Rishikesh
The rustic attraction of the town will undoubtedly stoke your spiritual fire. This lovely location, known as the Yoga Capital of India, is located at the confluence of the Ganga and Chandrabhaga rivers. From September to June is the best time to visit Rishikesh (Hub of Temples). This location combines both the spiritual fire of devotion and the adrenaline-pumping thrills of thrilling adventures.
This location provides its visitors with breathtaking beauty as well as spine-chilling adventure that will undoubtedly set their raw hearts on fire. The most appealing aspect of this location is that it has something to offer for people of all ages. The elderly can find peace in the temples, while the younger generation can enjoy thrilling activities such as bungee jumping, river rafting, and trekking, while the middle-aged can enjoy the soul-stirring beauty of the snowcapped hills.
Things to do in Rishikesh have increased over the years, and it has also become a favourite camping spot for campers, not to mention the regular pilgrims for whom Rishikesh provides everything they need. The area is full of the things that a nature-loving visitor would want to see, beginning with the crowds of pilgrims or young people having a good time at the popular cafes and continuing on, all while hearing the peaceful bells of the temples nearby.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN RISHIKESH:
• The Lakshman Jhula – The world-famous Lakshman Jhula is a bridge that covers the Ganga and connects two villages: Tapovan in the Tehri Garhwal District and Jonk in the Pauri Garhwal District.
The entire Lakshman Jhula is 450 metres long and 70 feet above the river. Because of its mythological associations, this jhula arouses a great deal of interest among tourists. Lord Ram’s brother Lakshman is said to have crossed the river at the same spot where the jhula stands today, mystically and majestically for visitors to witness.
• The Ram Jhula – The Ram Jhula is a new addition to Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is an iron suspension bridge that spans the Ganges River (a sacred river to Hindus) and is located at Muni Ki Reti in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The bridge is similar in design and uses the same technology as the more popular Lakshman Jhula, but it is larger. Visitors can get an amazing view of the Ganges from the Ram Jhula and take amazing photos of boats floating on it.
• The Neelkantha Mahadeva Temple – This well-known temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is even named after him, ‘Neelkantha,’ as he is also known. This is also one of the most beautiful places in Rishikesh. The ancient temple holds great spiritual significance and is always packed with pilgrims from all over the world.
• Triveni Ghat – Visiting Rishikesh and failing to ‘be a part of’ or witness the Maha arti on this pure ghat will undoubtedly be a major omission. Our company, Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Delhi, strives to be the best in Rishikesh Tour packages.
Every evening, the Maha Arti takes place at the Triveni Ghat, which also plays an important role in Hindu mythology, as mentioned in the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. In addition, the ground is thought to be the cremation ghat for Lord Krishna. Many people bathe in the holy Ganges water from this ghat and even offer milk to the river. They believe they are repenting for their mistakes.
The natural beauty of Gangotri, Yamnotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath will leave you speechless. It is even thought that the holy Ganges has its origins here. Take a dip in the holy water to reawaken the spiritual fire within you.
THINGS TO DO IN RISHIKESH:
• Rock Climbing – Kaudiyala is one of the best places in the world for rock climbing. It is surrounded on all sides by dense forests and even has river rafting trails. The camping facilities in the area organise these adventure sports.
• Bunjee Jumping – Not surprisingly, with all of the adventurous sports Rishikesh has to offer, it has also earned the reputation of being “the adventure capital of India,” and one of the top adventures in this region is bungee jumping.
• River Rafting – Flow with the current of the river and allow your heart to skip a beat as you take in the beauty of the flowing river. With all of the safety precautions in place, it is a must-try.
When it comes to Rishikesh tour packages, Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Delhi is at the top of the list. We work hard to provide you with the best facilities possible so that you have a pleasant journey throughout. We even provide transportation services based on the number of people travelling in a group.