SAME DAY AGRA TOUR PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 1 Day
Places to Visit: Agra
Agra, the city of Taj Mahal in the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is some 200 kms away from Delhi. Agra has three UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri nearby Agra. This city is home to a number of beautiful buildings and tombs from Agra’s days of glory as of the capital of the Mughal Empire. Millions of people from all over the world visit the famous Taj Mahal as they consider that their trip to India is incomplete without a visit to Agra. This city is also one of the three stops on India’s Golden Triangle Tour (Agra-Delhi-Jaipur). The city is well connected through railways and roadways from all the other cities and states in India. Nevertheless, the frequency of the flights travelling to Agra can put you down as the main Agra airport – Kheria Airport has a primary function as an air force base. A lot of times the flights get cancelled with a short or no notice. So, the best way to travel to Agra is by rail or road. Shatabdi Express, Taj Express and Gatimaan Express are three of the fastest trains that most of the travellers prefer. There are three main stations in this city – Agra Cantt, Agra Fort station and Raja ki Mandi. Agra is famous not just because of Taj Mahal but a number of other attractions such as the Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Ram Bagh, Kailash temple, Rajeshwar temple, Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s tomb, Jama Masjid and Chini Ka Roza. Not just the sightseeing but Agra is home to a number of adventurous activity centres.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN AGRA CITY:
- Witness the first-ever interactive cinema theatre in the world in the Adlabs Multiplex
- Witness Taj Mahotsav (festival of art, performance, craft and culture), a 10-day festival held every year in the month of February or March at Shilpgram near the Taj Mahal.
- Explore the famous Agra Food tour by having food walks and photo tours in the streets of the city.
- Experience the city’s culture, cuisine and life from the famous battery-powered rickshaws.
- Shop till you drop from the famous bazaars such as Sadar Bazaar, Raja ki Mandi, Subash Bazaar, Shah Market and many more.
- Try cuisine from famous restaurants like The Silk Route Restaurant, Kamat Hotel, Gulshan Highest, Bob Marley Restaurant, etc.
You can experience some more top things to do by booking Same day Agra tour packages with us.
BOOK SAME DAY AGRA TOUR PACKAGES:
We are an experienced tour operator for Delhi – Agra short tours. We cater a variety of luxury and budget tour packages for a same-day visit to Agra suiting your time, preferences and budget. Our one of the expertise lies in arranging stop over tours, one day Agra tour from Delhi. Just on short notice, our team can provide you same day Agra tour by car. Even if you’re staying in a hotel in Agra, we can provide you with the necessary services like car rental and best tour guide for Agra sightseeing. Our team is energetic, friendly, well-experienced and have full proficiency over the language and history of Agra. We have even been awarded ‘Certificate of Excellence by the Trip Advisor’ for many conservative years and we ensure to cater all your needs at this one-stop. If you do not desire to have same day Agra tour by car, we can even provide you same day Agra tour by train. Some of the fastest and safest Indian trains like Gatimaan Express and Shatabdi Express tickets will be arranged for you by our team even in the shortest notice. So what are you thinking of? Explore the beautiful city of Agra and not to forget, the famous Taj Mahal. Book your Agra Tour Packages with us and allow us to provide our top-class services to you in budget and guaranteed fun.
- 7:00 amPick up in an air-conditioned cab by our representative from your place of stay in Delhi. Enjoy the three hours ride in a comfortable car and explore stunning views of the local places.
- 10:00 amReach the first destination, Taj Mahal and meet our tour guide arranged for your trip. Spend two hours syncing in the beauty of Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Our experienced tour guide will enlighten you with interesting facts about Taj Mahal and make you visit all the magical corners of in and around the structure. You can have some breakfast from the local restaurants around Taj Mahal which is famous for its mouth-watering taste and aroma.
- 12:00 pmAfter exploring the Taj Mahal, proceed to the Agra Fort, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra Fort was built in the year 1565 A.D. by Mughal Emperor Akbar. This place is of great historical significance which is visited by millions of tourists every year. Explore the Agra Fort for one hour and gain insights into the place by our tour guide.
- 2:00 pmHave a lunch break for an hour. Our representative will take you down to the famous restaurants in Agra based on your likes and preferences of food.
- 3:00 pmAfter your lunch break, head to the Mehtab Baugh Sunset Point. From this beautiful place, you can view the backside of Taj Mahal. This place is famous for the scenic beauty of greenery and so, it is attracted by a lot of tourists.
- 4:30 pmAfter exploring Mehtab Baugh for an hour, head to the tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, the Baby Taj. It is a beautiful mausoleum built by lady Noorjahan in the memory of her beloved parents. It is built on four-quartered garden system famously called as Chaar Bagh Style. It is also the first Mughal tomb built in white marble.
- 6:00 pmAfter all the sightseeing, you can head to shopping if you want to. There are some famous bazaars in Agra like Sadar Bazaar, Kinari Bazaar, Raja ki Mandi and Shahganj market. Our representative driver will take you to the market where you wish to. Each market has its own speciality that our driver will give you information about. Shop for an hour and have famous Agra evening snacks in the marketplace such as jalebis, Bhalla, shawarma, paneer tikka, petha, etc.
- 7:30 pmGet back in the car after full-day adventure in Agra and travel back to Delhi with loads of memories.
- 10:30 pmOur driver will drop you at your place of stay in Delhi by a maximum time of 11 pm.
- Monument Entry fee
- Driver Tip