SHIMLA MANALI HONEYMOON PACKAGES – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 5 Days / 4 Nights
Places to Visit: Shimla | Manali
Honeymoons are the best part of new beginnings of a married couple. Every aspect of getting married stops at one single thing – you should be able to enjoy. For many newlyweds, planning their honeymoon is just as exciting and confusing at the same time as the rest of the process. Sightseeing in a charming city that you have never been to before and always wanted to visit once, can be an extremely rewarding and romantic experience. And thereby, what could be a better way to celebrate love than with Shimla Manali holidays? The romantic weather, beautiful landscapes, awe-inspiring tourist attractions, fascinating shopping destinations and white snow covered places of these two hill stations will perfectly compliment your celebratory mood. Shimla and Manali have always been a favorite honeymoon spot, worldwide popular and flocked by a large number of honeymooners not just from India but from other countries too, throughout the year. Here’s a sneak-peak into the two romantic hill stations of Himachal Pradesh-
SHIMLA – Shimla is one of the best place to visit in Himachal Pradesh. It is the capital and the largest city in Himachal Pradesh which is rich in its historical importance and is visited by tourists from all over the world. Captivating natural beauty and beautiful atmosphere is what makes this city stand out. Some of the top places that you should visit are the Mall Road, Jakhoo temple, Christ church and Toy train to Kalka. For all the honeymooners out there, Shimla offers some of the best experiences ever such as spending a quality time at the highest points in Shimla that is Kufri, watching sunrise from the Chadwick Waterfalls, enjoying a romantic dinner at one of the finest restaurants, spotting yaks roaming around in the lush Green Valley and experiencing a romantic trek till the top of Summer Hills.
MANALI – Manali is among one of the most popular destinations that is world famous and loved by tourists all over the world. Manali is also a very famous destination for honeymoon and couples. Some of the top places to visit in Manali are Solang Valley, Rohtak Pass, Hadimba Temple, Chandrakhani pass and Gayatri temple. For all the honeymooners out there, Manali offers some of the best places and experiences to enjoy a romantic time with your partner such as seeking blessings of God for the new beginnings in the Hidimba Devi Temple, enjoying a spa treatment in the Spa Mangolia, indulging in adventurous activities like paragliding, skiing and zorbing.
Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages provide a splendid arrangement of honeymoon tour to make your holiday the most romantic and best one to cherish for the rest of your lives.
BOOK SHIMLA MANALI HONEYMOON PACKAGES:
The Snow Abode of India – Shimla Manali are a perfect start to your fairytale, packed with loads of snow filled fun, heartwarming green landscapes, gushing white waters, blessed with a touch of spirituality. Fall in love with your special someone at these two of the most amazing and breathtaking hill stations in India. Himachal Pradesh tourism is indeed for lovers to unite as it is such a beautiful state. Wheelzonrent have in store a wide range of Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages and Honeymoon Tour Packages for you to select the best one according to your preferences. Most of the couples in India look for a dreamy destination where there’s not much crowd yet a romantic ambience, the prices are not so high yet everything’s perfect and for this, we provide a variety of Shimla tour packages and Manali tour packages. But if you’re someone who wants to visit both the destinations at one-go, then go for our Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages, which are designed by experts catering all the needs of our honeymooners. You wish, we provide. Our motive is to see you start your new beginning of life in the most beautiful and romantic way as possible and to provide you a holiday that you both would cherish even in your old age days. So book our Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages and celebrate love in the romantic weather and romantic destinations.
- Day 01: Delhi – ShimlaYour day one of honeymoon starts with meeting our representative in Delhi, who will then drive you to Shimla in a luxurious car. On the way, relish mouthwatering lunch in a restaurant and get refreshed as you hit the hills and their lush surroundings. It takes around 6 to 8 hours to reach Shimla by car. On arrival, check into the hotel and have some refreshments and rest. Evening is free to enjoy a romantic walk in the nearby areas or shopping destinations. Dinner in the hotel premises and overnight stay at a luxurious room booked for you.
- Day 02: ShimlaPost breakfast in the early morning, get ready for the city tour. Our representative will take you to various major tourist attractions of the romantic city, Shimla. Visit places like Himalayan Aviary, Sankar Mochan Viewpoint and Jakhoo Temple to take blessings for a new life beginning. Then visit Kufri where you can enjoy pony rides and other adventurous activities together. In the evening, hit the Mall Road where you can enjoy shopping, street food and a romantic walk feeling the cool breezes gently hitting your face. Head back to the hotel for a candle light dinner arranged for you and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03: Shimla – ManaliPost breakfast, check out from the hotel on morning and meet our representative at the hotel premises. He will then drive you to Manali which takes around 6 to 7 hours. On arrival, check into the hotel and relax. Romantic dinner will be arranged for you in the hotel after which you can go to sleep in a luxurious room with all the amenities.
- Day 04: Manali (Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley)Begin your day four with a scrumptious breakfast and grey ready for a full day tour of Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley in Manali. Our representative will take you through the lofty peaks of hill station to the snow-capped land of Rohtang Pass. A delight for newly wedded-couples, this place also offers snow adventures activities such as skiing, sledging and snow-scooter riding. There are many other adventures like paragliding, etc. that you can indulge in, which are sure to make your day one of the most romantic one. After lunch, visit Rahala Falls and Solang Valley. Solang Valley is a very beautiful place to spend a quality time with your partner. Evening, return back to the hotel in Manali. Enjoy the scrumptious dinner and spend your last night in Manali.
- Day 05: Manali – DelhiPost breakfast in the morning, explore the local markets in the morning time and then after lunch, check-out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi. With your arrival in Delhi, your Shimla Manali Honeymoon end.
- Conclusion:This is just a sample itinerary. You can plan your honeymoon tour with the help of our experts and then select the best out of the various Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”