Srinagar Summer Tour Packages – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Places to Visit: Dal Lake | Shalimar Garden | Nishat Bagh | Chashme shahi | Pari Mahal | Shankaracharya Temple | Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden | Hazratbal Mosque
Summer is that season which brings with it heat, sweat, lethargy, and intense need to escape from the everyday boring routine. This is the season which is a cue for us to ‘Srinagar’ name originates from Sanskrit language words ‘Sri’ and ‘Nagar’ meaning ‘Wealth’ and ‘City’. Located in the North of India in the State of Jammu and Kashmir is this City that is wealthy in terms of the beauty that nature has bestowed upon it. It is referred to as ‘the Paradise on Earth’, and aptly so. This piece of land with its calm waters and majestic Mughal Gardens gives everyone an out of this earth feeling. During the winter months, there is heavy snow in Srinagar, so that communication and connectivity is affected. Thus, Srinagar is best visited during the summers. Also, Srinagar is known as the summer capital of the State and thus makes for great Summer Special Tour Packages in Srinagar, so as to skip from the intense Delhi heat and nestle at the banks of Jhelum. During winters, Srinagar, which is nestled amidst the Himalayan Mountain ranges is covered in snow and the lakes are frozen, if you are to enjoy the beauty of the most famous Dal Lake and experience living in the boathouses there, it is best to visit Srinagar in the Summers and be on an lookout for a refreshing Srinagar Summer Vacation Tour. Srinagar is surrounded by the Karakoram, Zanskar, and the Himalayan Mountain ranges. Peppered with rivers and lakes and streams and springs, this heaven on earth is covered with the beautiful Chinar and apple trees. To view this beauty, take a view of our Srinagar Summer Tour Packages which are designed so that you can spend you Summer Holidays in Srinagar where the clouds come down into the waters of Dal Lake and reflect the whole sky.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN SUMMER SPECIAL TOUR PACKAGES IN SRINAGAR:
- Dal Lake: Undoubtedly the major point of attraction, the pristine beauty of this lake is comparable to none. Referred to as ‘the jewel of Srinagar’, Dal lake is in reality not just one lake, but a combination of three joined by causeways. The lake is spread over 26km and can be toured in beautiful canopied ‘shikaras’. The lake is a beautiful combination of past and present. Mughal gardens surrounding the lake show of the Mughal imprints, where ass the innumerable Houseboats floating on the lake remind us of the British influence who introduced the houseboat culture on this lake.
- Shalimar Garden: This Mughal garden was built by Emperor Jahangir for his dear wife Nur Jahn and is called as ‘the house of love’. It was Jahangir’s favorite summer destination. The total area of this garden is about 31 acres and is joined by a canal to the Dal Lake. The main purpose of this was to provide water for the garden via the Lake.
- Nishat Bagh / Garden: Also known as the Garden of Joy, the Nishat Bagh was built in 1633; and has a total of 12 terraces, numerous fountains spread all over the garden, well-designed landscapes, and the shadowing Chinar trees.
- Chashme Shahi: The Chasm-E-Shahi Garden is well-known tourist spot not only for the beautiful sprawling garden but also for the natural spring flowing here which is believed to have medicinal properties. People come here to drink the water from the famous Chashme Shahi spring and cure themselves of any aliments. This garden is situated at a height so that it provides a beautiful view of the city.
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: Lying at the foot of Zabarwan mountain is a beautifully sprawling garden with 7 terraces and 70 varieties of Tulips. It is Asia’s largest tulip garden, with lines of tulip bulbs adorning the garden in innumerable colours. Along with tulips, this garden also has a variety of other ornamental plants such as hyacinths, daffodils, etc.
- Pari Mahal: This Palace was built in 1650 by Emperor Shah Jahn’s, son Dara Shikoh. This was the place where astrology and astronomy was taught to this prince. The palace is built on the ruins of a very old Buddhist monastery. This Mahal has 6 terraces, a sprawling 123 by 63 meters garden, and an outer wall with 21 arches. The terraces have traces of reservoirs which are believed to have been used to supply water for the garden.
- Shankaracharya Temple: Nestled atop the Gopadari hill at 1100 ft, and dedicated to the Almighty Lord Shiva, it is believed that Samrat Ashoka’s son Jaluka had commissioned this temple. This is one of to the oldest structures of Kashmir. The temple holds some Persian scriptures as old as the reigning period of Shah Jahan.
- Hazratbal Mosque: This mosque is a famous tourist spot and is much revered by the local people, as it has in its store a relic – a hair of the famous Kashmiri prophet Muhammad Moie-Muqqadas. This is relic is not always on display to everyone and is taken out for public viewing only for a religious occasions. Such occasion is cause for celebrations and fairs here by the locals.
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4 DAYS SUMMER HOLIDAY PACKAGES FROM SRINAGAR:
Srinagar is a city blessed with a landscape which is beautiful beyond expectations and this beauty was further decorated by the Mughal rulers with a number of Mughal Style gardens adorned with fountains, terraces, and lush lawns. Then British added on the beauty and comfort of boathouses so that the present ‘paradise on earth’ came to form. Wheelzonrent has designed various Srinagar Tour Packages for viewing this naturally blessed place which is a combination of nature and culture and history. These packages include different India Summer Tour Packages so that you can go for a short Srinagar Summer Vacation Tour with your family, with your friends, or solo.
So, come and be a part of our Summer Special Tour Packages in Srinagar and spend your summer in the lap of the ‘Land of Lakes and Gardens’, i.e. Srinagar. To choose from our various Srinagar Tour Packages, call us or get in contact with us on the website and get all your queries solved so that you can make a choice for yourself and book a 3 Nights, 4 Days Shimla Special Tour Packages in Srinagar.
- Day 01: Delhi – SrinagarTo cross the distance of 640km from Delhi to Srinagar, catch a 1 hour 15 minutes flight and reach Srinagar. At the airport, our Srinagar Summer Tour Packages representative will pick you from airport, and then will take you to your pre-booked Boathouse in Dal Lake. Take your time to soak in the beauty of Dal Lake and to appreciate the boathouse. After lunch, get on shikara to tour the Dal Lake. View the Char Chinar, the floating garderns, the Nehru Park floating Post Office, the souvenir vendors, while roaming the pristine waters of the Lake. Return to the Boathouse for a traditional Kashmiri dinner and rest.
- Day 02: Mughal Gardens SightseeingToday morning, have breakfast and we’ll go sightseeing the Mughal Gardens in Srinagar. Thus, we’ll visit Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, and the Chashme Shahi garden. Mughal emperor Babur had commissioned India’s first Mughal Garden in the first half of 16th Century. The main purpose behind this was that he wanted to recreate gardens like the ones in his homeland to feel more close to it. The trend set by Babur was followed by his successors. Also, we’ll be visiting the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden. Return to the boathouse for Dinner and rest.
- Day 03: Srinagar SightseeingIn the morning, have sumptuous breakfast and get on board to visit Pari Mahal, climb up and get beautiful view of whole of the Srinagar from Pari Mahal. After that, lose yourself to God and be blessed at the Shankaracharya Temple. Visit the Royal Palace of Srinagar to witness the lifestyle of the Maharajas who ruled this beautiful place. In the end, visit the shrine of Hazratbal. Later Return to the boathouse, have dinner, keep your bags packed and ready for tomorrow, and get some beauty sleep.
- Day 04: Srinagar – DelhiGet up early morning, have a fulfilling breakfast and some kawah, then get on a shikara see the vegetable market of Dal Lake. Here, the locals buy and sell fresh vegetables on small boats. Even if you are not interested in buying anything, seeing them interacting gives you an insight into Kashmiri culture. And of course, if you feel like it, you may buy some fragrant and delicious Keshar there. After this, return to the boathouse and leave for the airport. Our Srinagar Summer Tour Packages representative will drop you at the airport and you’ll catch the flight back to Delhi.
- Meal included
- Comfortable Bed
- Monument Entry Fee
- Driver Tip
- Everything which is not included in “Includes”