Uttar Pradesh Tour Packages : 8384066726
Uttar Pradesh, a state in the Northern India is the most populous state in the country. Lucknow is the capital city of this state and is often referred to as ‘The City of Nawabs’. Hindi is the most widely spoken language in this state. Uttar Pradesh is like a microcosm of India that is multi-cultural, multi-racial and home to a number of valleys, rivers, forests and vast plains. This state boosts around 35 million domestic tourists in a year, hence proving that it the largest tourist destination in India as it ranks first in domestic tourist arrivals. It is undoubtedly studded with places of tourist attractions across a wide spectrum of interest to people having diverse interests. It is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. It is nevertheless like an oldest seat of India’s culture and civilization. When talked about Uttar Pradesh tourism, the best way to start the tour is with Taj Mahal at Agra. Lucknow, Mathura, Varanasi and Prayagraj are some of the best cities that one must visit in their Uttar Pradesh tourism.
BEST TIME TO VISIT UTTAR PRADESH:
The climate of the state of Uttar Pradesh is on the extremes; that is too hot or too cold. Hence, there is always a dilemma in the minds of the tourists as to what is the best time to visit Uttar Pradesh. However, after a number of experiments and experiences by our experts, we have managed to find out the perfect time. The best time to visit Uttar Pradesh is in the month of October, just after the monsoons when the climate becomes fresh and pleasantly warm. Apart from the month of October, the best time to visit Uttar Pradesh is in the months of November, end of February and March. In all these months, the weather is neither too cold nor too hot and there’s no rainfall to cause disruption in Uttar Pradesh tourism.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN UTTAR PRADESH:
- AGRA – It might sound strange but Agra overtakes the capital of Uttar Pradesh, which is Lucknow. Agra being the land of Taj Mahal attracts visitors from all over the world. This ancient city is home to a number of wonderful monuments that makes one awestruck by the sheer brilliance behind the construction. Undoubtedly, Agra is one of the top best places to visit in Uttar Pradesh. Some of the top visiting places in Agra are Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Mehtab Bagh, Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb and Panch Mahal.
- LUCKNOW – As mentioned earlier, Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh and is famously known as ‘The City of Nawabs’. This city was the capital of Nawabs of Awadh and it enjoyed the generosity of Nawabs thus thereby flourishing in music, literature, arts and crafts. Lucknow is hence one of the best places to visit in Uttar Pradesh. Some of the top attractions of this city are Lucknow Zoo, Chattar Manzil, Bara Imambara, Hazratganj, Rumi Darwaza and Begum Hazrat Mahal Park.
- KANPUR – Kanpur lies on the banks of the over Ganges and is the largest city in Uttar Pradesh. It is a major industrial centre and so, it is now referred to as the ‘commercial capital of UP‘. Some of the imperative tourist places in Kanpur are Mecca Masjid, Kanpur Gardens, Allen Forest Zoo, Bithoor, Jajmau and Agricultural Gardens.
- AYODHYA – Ayodhya is one of the most ancient city and is sacred for followers of Hinduism. It is also believed to be the birthplace of lord Rama. For Hindus, visiting the holy temples in this sacred city makes it one of the best places to visit in Uttar Pradesh. Some of the top attractions in Ayodhya are Moti Mahal, Kanak Bhawan, Guptar Ghat, Gulab Bari, Ramkot and Faizabad Museum.
- VARANASI – Famously known as ‘The Religious Capital of India’, Varanasi is frequented by pilgrims from various parts of the world. It is considered as one of the seven spots among Hindus. It lies on the banks of the river Ganga and that is what adds the beauty in atmosphere. Some of the top attractions of this city are Ramnagar Fort, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sarnath, Banaras Ghats, Manikarnika Ghat and Chunar Fort.
Some of the other top popular cities in the state of Uttar Pradesh visiting are Mathura, Vrindavan, Prayagraj, Fatehpur Sikri, Jhansi, Kushinagar, Meerut and Aligarh. You can now visit your favorite cities in the state without any hassles by booking Uttar Pradesh tour packages with Wheelzonrent – Car Rental In Delhi.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN UTTAR PRADESH:
Top activities in Uttar Pradesh the travel industry:
Take a bike visit in Agra – Agra, the city is everlasting affection gives a special encounter when investigated by cycling. Riding through the bright paths and finding its grandness with each turn of the visit is one of the top things to do in Uttar Pradesh.
Practice yoga in Varanasi – Also prominently known as Banaras, Varanasi is a center for other worldliness. Notwithstanding the confusion of life that is seen in the city of Varanasi, there is a solid sense of peacefulness. Rehearsing yoga at some well-known ghats like Kedar Ghat, Tulsi Ghat and Manikarnika Ghat is one of the top things to do in Uttar Pradesh.
Witness celebrations in a lively culture – Uttar Pradesh is known to commend its celebrations in an extremely extraordinary manner which pulls in individuals from every one of the edges of the country. World’s biggest festival, Kumbh Mela is held in like clockwork in Prayagraj that is seen by lakhs of visitors. Holi in Mathura and Vrindavan is so mainstream that individuals book uncommon visit bundles and visit these two urban areas just to observe the Holi. Navratri and Diwali are other two celebrations that celebrated with full energy and eagerness.
Go boating in the Ganges River -The most amazing aspect of getting a charge out of the Ganges River is talking up a boat ride. Varanasi gives the best insight to observe the entrancing excellence of the Ganges waterway. A number is vacationers take a boat ride and appreciate the dawn and sunset in journey. Sailing in waterway Ganges is certainly one of the top activities in Uttar Pradesh.
Some other top things to do in Uttar Pradesh are helicopter drive around in Aligarh, road trip to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra, Lucknow food walk visit, sanctuary and castles visit in Ayodhya and some more. You can encounter all these arrangement of daring things by booking Uttar Pradesh visit bundles.
BOOK UTTAR PRADESH TOUR PACKAGES:
The state of Uttar Pradesh is a conglomeration of various cultures and customs. The history and heritage of this state is a mesmerizing one and sets the spirits of the visitors high. A number of tourist destinations attract people from all over the world and leave them in awestruck. It is one such destination where you can enjoy a quality time with your loved ones without hitting your pocket hard. Wheelzonrent has a plethora of Uttar Pradesh tour packages designed according to diverse needs and preferences. Go through the Uttar Pradesh tour packages listed on our website and select the one that suits you best. Remember to book your Uttar Pradesh tour packages as soon as possible in order to save extra costs by availing greater discounts and offers.