Uttarakhand Tour Packages – 8384066726
OVERVIEW OF THE TOUR:
Uttarakhand is a lovely, holy state in India’s northwestern region that is easy to fall in love with. The surreal landscape, which includes majestic mountains, glistening streams, imposing glaciers, eye-catching meadows, Uttarakhand culture, stunning bridges, and pristine lakes, all come together to make this state a top-visiting tourist destination in India that not only satisfies wanderlust but also provides an educational experience. It is a destination dotted with religious temples and trekking routes where, in addition to seeking the blessings of the almighty God, one may also partake in stunning adventures and heart-warming leisure experiences. Dehradun, Rishikesh, Roorkee, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Nainital, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Mussoorie are some of the most popular tourist destinations in the globe. The culture of Uttarakhand is based on traditional principles, natural simplicity, moral values, and a rich mythology. Uttarakhand culture encompasses a wide range of customs, fairs, religions, festivals, traditional dances, and music, which distinguishes its people from others. Kumbh Mela, one of the most important events, takes place in Haridwar and is attended by lakhs of people every year when the great festival is held. Uttarakhand tourism is absolutely worthwhile because it not only allows us to witness the state’s culture and main attractions, but it also transforms our outlook on life. To have a once-in-a-lifetime experience, book your Uttarakhand vacation packages.
BEST TIME TO VISIT UTTARAKHAND
Except during the peak monsoon season, which occurs in the months of July and August, Uttarakhand is a state that may be visited all year. Summer is the greatest time to visit Uttarakhand by booking Uttarakhand vacation packages, and many visitors from over the world visit during this season. Winters are also a great season to visit Uttarakhand because snowfalls in some areas make sightseeing even more enjoyable, and one may even participate in snow activities.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN UTTARAKHAND :
List of top tourist places to visit in Uttarakhand tourism:
- Kedarnath is one of India’s most famous Char Dhams, known for its ancient Shiva temple, Himalayan peaks, and picturesque scenery. The snowfalls in Kedarnath add to the splendour of the place. Vasuki Tal, Kedarnath temple, Chandrashila hiking range, Sonorayag, Gandhi Sarovar, and Bhairav Nath temple are some of the top places to visit here.
- Haridwar is a well-known city known as the “Gateway to the Gods.” It is one of India’s holiest and most sacred cities. Thousands of worshippers and visitors go to Haridwar every year, not just from India but from all over the world. Har ki Pauri Ghat, Chandi Devi Temple, Ganga Ghat, Moti Bazaar Road, Haridwar Temple, Rajaji National Park, and Swami Vivekanand Park are some of the city’s prominent attractions.
- Nainital is one of Uttarakhand’s most lovely and picturesque tourist destinations. It is known as ‘the City of Lakes’ because of its gorgeous lakes. Eco Cave Gardens, Naini Lake, High Altitude Zoo, Tibetan Market, Mall Road, Snow View Point, Naina Peak, and St. John Wilderness Church are just a few of Nainital’s main attractions.
- Rishikesh is known as the Yoga Capital of the World and is one of the greatest destinations to visit in Uttarakhand. It is home to the world’s largest collection of meditation centres, ashrams, and holy buildings. Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Ram Jhula, Tera Manzil temple, Rajaji National Park, Neergarh Waterfalls, and Rishikesh View Point are some of the most popular tourist destinations in Rishikesh.
- Dehradun – Also known as the “Oxford of India,” Dehradun is the capital of the state of Uttarakhand. The Indian Military Academy, the Survey of India, and the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) are all headquartered in this city. Tapkeshwar temple, Doon valley, Robber’s Cave, Har ki Dun, Malsi Deer Park, and Paltan Bazaar are some of Dehradun’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Mussoorie – With a nature walk known as “Camel’s Back Road,” beautiful landscape, and never-ending breathtaking views, Mussoorie is one of the state’s most popular tourist destinations. Mussoorie has some of the most beautiful waterfalls, hiking trails, lakes, and landmarks in the world. Kempty Waterfalls, Cloud’s End, Gun Hill, Santura Devi Temple, Mussoorie Lake, and Benog Wildlife Sanctuary are just a few of Mussoorie’s main attractions.
Auli, Ranikhet, Bhimtal, Almora, and Chamoli are some of the other popular destinations to visit in Uttarakhand. By booking Uttarakhand tour packages with us, you can see all of these beautiful locations. Call – 8384066726
TOP THINGS TO DO IN UTTARAKHAND:
- Skiing in Auli – Skiing is one of Uttarakhand’s most exhilarating activities. The snow-capped mountains of Uttarakhand draw adventurers from all over the world to Auli for skiing. Mundali, Dayara Bugyal, and Munsyari are some additional notable skiing destinations.
- Boating in Nainital, the city of lakes – Nainital is India’s most popular lake city. Boating in the clear, blue waters of Nainital’s lakes is one of the best things to do in Uttarakhand.
- River rafting in Rishikesh – River rafting is one of Uttarakhand’s most adventurous activities. Rafting is one of the most thrilling activities available in a number of places throughout this state. Rishikesh is the most popular city for rafting. In Rishikesh, the Ganga offers the most thrilling rafting experiences.
- Yoga in Rishikesh – Located in the beautiful state of Uttarakhand, Rishikesh is known as the world’s Yoga Capital. It is located in the Himalayan foothills and is home to some of the world’s oldest temples, yoga ashrams, and exciting water sports destinations. One of the most popular things to do in Uttarakhand is to practise yoga in Rishikesh.
Paragliding in Ranikhet, trekking on top trekking routes, mountain biking on the boundaries of Corbett Park, rappelling in Rishikesh, camping in Chopta, attending Aarti in Haridwar, and bungee jumping in Rishikesh are some of the other popular activities to do in Uttarakhand. By buying Uttarakhand travel packages with us, you will be able to participate in all of these activities.
BOOK UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGES:
Uttarakhand is one of the few Indian states that is on everyone’s bucket list. Uttarakhand has everything you could want, including beautiful Himalayan scenery and major tourist sites. Whatever your reason for visiting this state, whether it’s for God, nature, or adventure, Uttarakhand is a wonderful place to visit in India. The highlights of Uttarakhand are the lap of mountains, clean lakes, spectacular landscapes, awe-inspiring natural beauty, and calm spirituality with an abundance of wonderful adventures. Contact our staff immediately to start planning your Uttarakhand tourism and to book your Uttarakhand tour packages with Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Delhi.