Chail Hill Station Tour Packages – 8384066726
Details Tour Packages
Places to Visit: Gurudwara Sahib | Siddh Baba Mandir | Cricket Stadium | Mata Kaali Tibba Temple | The Chail Palace Hotel | Chail Wildlife Sanctuary | Stoned Kumbh Shiv Temple
India is located near the equator and is part of the South Asian peninsula. Pollution and other factors have contributed to global climate change. With Global Warming in the photo, the already high temperature of India’s plains has risen even higher. As a result, people are on the lookout for places with a cooler environment. As a result, going to hill stations for vacations has become increasingly popular in recent years. As a result, demand for Chail Hill Stations Tour Packages is growing. Chail is a hill station located atop three adjacent hills in the Shivalik ranges that was established in 1893 by the Maharaja of Patiala. This hill station is a hiker’s dream, with numerous trekking options. Adding to that, this hill station is home to the world’s highest altitude cricket ground, making it a popular tourist destination.
Due to a scandal involving a British officer’s (Lord Kitchener’s) daughter, Maharaja Bhupender Singh of Patiala was expelled from Shimla, and he moved to Chail, which was bestowed upon him by the British for his assistance in the Anglo Nepalese war. He constructed his own palace here, which is now a hotel. Since Chail is close to Shimla and at a higher altitude, the Maharaja could get a view of Shimla. This slice of green and white heaven, tucked away from the world’s turmoil, is nestled among tall deodar, oak, and pine trees. Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company Delhi offers a variety of Himachal Pradesh tour packages, including the Chail Hill Station Tour, which is common among our clients as a back-to-nature weekend getaway to relax in Chail.
TOP DESTINATIONS INCLUDED IN CHAIL HILL STATION TOUR:
- Gurudwara Sahib: This is a Gurudwara run by the Indian government. This spot, which was built in 1907, exudes serenity.
- Maharaja Bhupender Singh moved from Shimla to Chail and began construction on his own palace. It is said that when the palace was being built, the Maharaja dreamed of a Saint claiming a position in Chail where he meditated. As a result, the Maharaja postponed the building of a palace at that location in favour of the Siddh Baba Mandir. This is a holy location with a lot of religious significance for the locals.
- Cricket Stadium: Maharaja Bhupender Singh is a cricket fanatic who was introduced to the game by the British. He was such a fan of the game that in 1893, he levelled a huge hilltop in Chail to build a cricket pitch. With a height of 2444 metres, this Cricket Stadium claims to be the world’s highest cricket ground.
- Mata Kaali Tibba Temple: This temple is perched atop a hill and is well worth a visit. The view from the temple is fantastic. When you arrive at the temple after a long walk, you will be taken aback by the beauty that this place has to offer. The changing hues of the Himalayan mountain ranges as they fade and merge with the sky is a sight not to be missed.
- The Chail Palace Hotel: Built by Maharaja Bhupender Singh, this palace has been converted into a hotel, providing tourists with a royal experience. With a touch of modernity and royalty, the castle has been turned into a palace. This palace, which is decorated with ornate furniture and other ornaments, is a display of the royal Maharajas’ lives. The King’s Dining Hall, a restaurant, a bar, a lounge, and even a Kerala ayurvedic massage and rejuvenation centre are all located inside the palace.
- The Chail Wildlife Sanctuary is home to a diverse range of birds and animals, including the Garal, Wild Boar, Indian Muntjac, Sambhar, Leopard, Red Jungle Fowl, and many others.
- Stoned Kumbh Shiv Temple: This temple is remarkable in that it was built entirely by hand. This temple was built by a Shiva devotee over the course of 40 years. Any devotee should pay a visit to this temple, which was designed with love and devotion.
BOOK CHAIL HILL STATION TOUR:
Wheelzonrent – Car Rental Company In Delhi has a range of Hill Station Tour Packages In India, among which Chail Hill Station Tour package you don’t want to skip if you’re looking for a weekend tour to a hill station that is quaint, aloof, away from the regular hustle and bustle and embedded in nature with a pleasing atmosphere. Call us, email us, or use our website to make a reservation.